1. nadnab's rating of the film Colonia

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Colonia

3. msmichel's rating of the film Colonia

Just terrible. What could have been an interesting exercise in making the relationship between Pinochet and the events that took place at Colonia Dignidad during his reign complicit instead winds up as turgid melodrama highlighting the dramatic shortcomings of a very miscast Emma Watson. Mind you her performance is stellar compared to the mugging of Michael Nyqvist. Dramatically flawed and historically insulting.

4. Rocketeam's rating of the film Colonia

Generally the world knows very little about the horrors of Latin America's history with horrible dictators and their foreign allies. I'm glad this movie was made, if only to make this stuff known.

5. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Colonia

It's an interesting reimagining of the true story of the Colonia Dignidad in Pinochet's revolutionary Chile. Solid engaging performances from Watson, Brühl, and Nyqvist; but the second act of the film seemed to be searching aimlessly for substance. I think a further exploration into the connections between Pinochet and the colony could've made this movie a lot better.

6. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Colonia

Un sujet fort. L'horreur malsaine d'un monde glaçant et terrifiant. D'excellents acteurs. Dommage que le récit mette petit à petit le contexte en prétexte et trébuche sur quelques facilités peu vraisemblables Il ne manquait pas grand chose... .

7. spiderliliez's rating of the film Colonia

Although Daniel and Emma's characters were completely fictional; the dreadful place of "Colonia Dignidad" wasn't. Not really sure how I feel about this film, but I can tell that if it wasn't based on a piece of history, I would have thought it was far from okay. Unmistakably predictable and unaffecting. It's one of those films you just wanted to see, but walked out of it unstirred and far from pleased.

8. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film Colonia

9. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Colonia

Oh.. It had so much potential..

10. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Colonia

11. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Colonia

12. demet ozge aykan's rating of the film Colonia

13. Panda's rating of the film Colonia

It had potential but it wasn't as good as it could have been

14. vordven's rating of the film Colonia

15. Theolini's rating of the film Colonia

Thrilling except for the ending, so far-fetched. Gallenberger fails in the political treatment of the subject.

16. Rita Souza Dias's rating of the film Colonia

I really hope this film gets the visibility it deserves! Personally I think Emma Watson is not a very good actress, but in this film she kind of surprised me