1. Joks's rating of the film Color of Night

The rating is irrelevant. I could give it higher or lower, depending on my mood. Jane March definitely made an impression on 16 year old me back in the mid 90's, and the film is shamelessly sleazy entertainment. It's hard to believe Rush directed this. It plays like a private joke that only he, and possibly Willis, was in on. A guilty pleasure, and the best 90's erotic thriller after Basic Instinct.

2. Michael Peer's rating of the film Color of Night

I was having a conversation about the best "steamy" sex scenes when a family friend recommended Color of Night. While he was certainly not wrong, I'm never going to take any of his recommendations again. This is such a bad movie. Bruce Willis delivers his most Bruce Willis performance ever. Pure auto-pilot. I love watching 80s and 90s movies as time-capsules, but that can't justify sitting through a 140 minute movie.

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Color of Night

Bruce WILLIS being as sexy as a monolith, Jane MARSH is THE only reason why one may want to see this movie.

4. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Color of Night

The perfect bad movie to distract yourself with. I have one thing to say though: Jane March must be one of the worst actresses in the history of Hollywood, even though this history is filled with bad actresses who got into acting just because they were ready to open their legs wide enough and often enough.

5. Miasma's rating of the film Color of Night

I had a surprisingly large amount to say about this, my first "apologist" film: http://goo.gl/y9lCL

6. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Color of Night

Inscrita dentro de la modita temporal iniciada por Basic Instinct (el thriller con tintes eròticos), este debe ser uno de los puntos màs bajos de la carrera de Bruce Willis (lo que ya es un decir). Mamona hasta el ochenta, el interes de la cinta recae, literalmente, sobre las nalguitas de Jane March (quien, por otra parte, parece ejercer unica y exclusivamente dicha funciòn en cada una de sus pelìculas).