1. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Combat Shock

Something between Lynch and Švankmajer.Slow-going and absolutely eerie.Loved the amateurish filming style and the suicide scene (the whole ending was unpredictable - I would never though that everything will end up this way).The baby looks just like E.Munch's "The Scream" reincarnation .However,all details simply do not fit together and the movie itself,without a certain moments,is hard and even unpleasant to watch.

2. el.'s rating of the film Combat Shock

admiration for the effort and approach, the topic chosen and all the little (some not little) details put together to enrich the picture... but on the basic level of just watching it and feeling it, i couldn't help myself not to be a wee bit disappointed. actually pretty much. not my kind of a slow film.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Combat Shock

Metallica doing the soundtrack for 'Eraserhead' & 'Taxi Driver' simultaneously

4. Ricardo Andrade's rating of the film Combat Shock

Don´t be misled by the Troma stamp - this is an underground gem of a film.

5. lina maj's rating of the film Combat Shock

Yes, the theme song is the greatest.

6. FUCK YOU, MUBI!'s rating of the film Combat Shock

A low-budget masterpiece on modern man's struggle with the urban spaces and inhuman living conditions of the modern city. As well as the consequences of modern warfare on the human psyche. Let's hear it for Frankie... we're all Frankies!

7. evanhusney's rating of the film Combat Shock

It's finally listed on here!! YAY!

8. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Combat Shock

Lovably, brilliantly inept and crooked. Once you hear the theme music, you'll likely never forget it.