1. Mystery Man's rating of the film Come and See

An absolute masterpiece. At once the most horrifying and humanistic film I've ever seen. Not only Elem Klimov's opus magnum, but certainly one of the best films to ever be made in the USSR. In my opinion, one of the greatest reflections on the theme of war, not only in cinema, but in any medium.

2. Alex Hall's rating of the film Come and See

3. TEAM MUBI's rating of the film Come and See

4. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Come and See

It's fitting that the title comes from the Book of Revelations, because Come and See looks like a door to hell has been flung open: a surreal nightmare where all moral stability has evaporated into chaos—even simple tracking shots through mud and forests can make you question your sanity. This is a devastating film, uniting us always with its hero's shellshocked gaze. His inner and outer journeys leave you shattered.

5. Ben Nash's rating of the film Come and See

If Apocalypse Now is the ultimate exercise in driving your film crew to the point of madness, then this is the ultimate exercise in driving your audience to the point of madness. Riveting and harrowing in a way that other war films can only dream of being.

6. biancamotta's rating of the film Come and See

astonishing! perfect balance between physical and psychological horror in this war.

7. MisterColo93's rating of the film Come and See

8. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Come and See

WHY WOULD YOU CONTINUE LIVING AFTER WATCHING THIS FILM?

9. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Come and See

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/masacre-elem-klimov/

10. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Come and See

No film has disturbed me more than Come And See.

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Come and See

Damn scary.. not for the faint hearted ( like myself :( ) The sound work is phenomenal.

12. S Campbell's rating of the film Come and See

The Greatest war film you might not have seen packs a powerful punch

13. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Come and See

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Come and See

A breathtaking, heartbreaking, ugly, vicious, amazing film... that i will never watch again.

15. vizija's rating of the film Come and See

16. Vladimir's rating of the film Come and See

I don't know what to write here.

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film Come and See

18. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Come and See

The personal tragedy disembogues into the greater tragedy, which turns the focus to the greater evil and finishes with the personification of evil. It's structurally beautiful. I lack the adjectives to characterize this, because I feel they will reduce it, but I am absolutely devastated. Perfectly balanced innocence, malevolence, horror, poetry, mysticism and even light-hearted humor. Damn.

19. N. C.'s rating of the film Come and See

I've never seen a move like this about war. This is unique. This is: if you want to really have any ideia of what war can be, whatch this.

20. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Come and See

Deciding to watch this film seems a desire to put yourself through the pains of history (albeit through the mediation of film) so as to understand their weight, see them afresh. It seems, given the historical footage montage in the denouement of the film, that creating "Come and See" was in part a desire to give life to historical atrocities, so as to keep them fresh in our minds at present.

21. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Come and See

Innocence of the guilty.. A masterpiece.. (y)

22. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Come and See

23. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Come and See

OH. MY. GOD. A masterpiece I will never forget but I will never watch again.

24. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film Come and See

In my opinion the best brutal war movie. Speechless.