1. biancamotta's rating of the film Come and See

astonishing! perfect balance between physical and psychological horror in this war.

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film Come and See

3. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Come and See

WHY WOULD YOU CONTINUE LIVING AFTER WATCHING THIS FILM?

4. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Come and See

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/masacre-elem-klimov/

5. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Come and See

No film has disturbed me more than Come And See.

6. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Come and See

Damn scary.. not for the faint hearted ( like myself :( ) The sound work is phenomenal.

7. S Campbell's rating of the film Come and See

The Greatest war film you might not have seen packs a powerful punch

8. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Come and See

9. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Come and See

A breathtaking, heartbreaking, ugly, vicious, amazing film... that i will never watch again.

10. vizija's rating of the film Come and See

11. Balthaz21's rating of the film Come and See

12. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Come and See

The personal tragedy disembogues into the greater tragedy, which turns the focus to the greater evil and finishes with the personification of evil. It's structurally beautiful. I lack the adjectives to characterize this, because I feel they will reduce it, but I am absolutely devastated. Perfectly balanced innocence, malevolence, horror, poetry, mysticism and even light-hearted humor. Damn.

13. N. C.'s rating of the film Come and See

I've never seen a move like this about war. This is unique. This is: if you want to really have any ideia of what war can be, whatch this.

14. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Come and See

Deciding to watch this film seems a desire to put yourself through the pains of history (albeit through the mediation of film) so as to understand their weight, see them afresh. It seems, given the historical footage montage in the denouement of the film, that creating "Come and See" was in part a desire to give life to historical atrocities, so as to keep them fresh in our minds at present.

15. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Come and See

Innocence of the guilty.. A masterpiece.. (y)

16. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Come and See

17. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Come and See

OH. MY. GOD. A masterpiece I will never forget but I will never watch again.

18. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film Come and See

In my opinion the best brutal war movie. Speechless.

19. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Come and See

Such a powerful effort, really.

20. Uğur Atalay's rating of the film Come and See

Holywood’un kopya ferdi kahramanlıklar üzerine kurulu film tabanlarından zıt, çıplak gerçekliği salt, reel insanlar üzerinden anlatan bi' baş yapıt.

21. @MrEdDylan's rating of the film Come and See

soviet is always stronger than any countries

22. Alexandra Mayboroda's rating of the film Come and See

23. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Come and See

One of the most devastating movies I've ever seen

24. Cosi's rating of the film Come and See