1. Ethan's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

This is one of Altman's better films of the 80s and features an exceptional cast.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Dans sa féconde période d'adaptation théâtrale, Robert Altman nous livre un film dur, en huis clos, sous forme d'affrontement passionnant et démystifiant... www.cinefiches.com

3. P.P.'s rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Sandy Dennis' performance is a haunted masterpiece.

4. Joe Zaydon's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Really odd, schlocky at times, but performed so genuinely that you can't help but get invested. Sandy Dennis is great and all, but Cher and Karen Black make this worth watching.

5. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

"We're talking Robert Altman tonight." "After Popeye." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/01/episode-43-stage-adaptations-of-robert.html

6. $copie's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

I haven't been this fricked up over cinema in a long time

7. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Near perfect. This is one that I saw as a teenager, and it make me fall in love with Sandy Dennis. A great film. Recently released on DVD!

8. Jason's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Shouldn't review it as it forced me to turn it off (as it will presumably do you).

9. Adam Keleman's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

It's a perfect film. There are so many layers and layers of subtext, and so many good actors. I could watch this movie over and over again.

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

The performances and Altman's direction are out of this world. This is such a precious rarity, a sun drenched piece of delusional America that captures so perfectly how inertia corrupts the mind and the soul. Terrific film!

11. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

I love this movie. Great cult cinema

12. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Sandy Dennis delivers one the greatest performances ever. The rest of the cast isn't too shabby either.

13. elle ober's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

14. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

15. Carole Barnett's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

16. Louise Ratched's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

I just saw this movie for the first time last night. It's jumped into my top 5 Karen Black films. Cher was absolutely amazing, Sandy Dennis was riveting, Kathy Bates was incredible. It's too bad that Sudie Bond is no longer with us. I would like to have seen her in a lot more movies.

17. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean