1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

Cynisme et com├ędie, fort sympathique dans l'ensemble... www.cinefiches.com

3. Paola Solari's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

I didn't find this film particularly funny. Maybe I am just not its intended audience. I wasn't engaged by the narrative aspects of the film, but some of the strong points of COME HAVE COFFEE WITH US are its score and also its cinematography, which i found particularly appealing, specially considering that it is a 1970's Italian film. In conclusion, COME HAVE COFFEE WITH US is not _that_ funny and not _that_ sexy.

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

Not as comedic as it could have been but also not as dark or erotic as it could have been either but for all that...its perfect just the way it is. Not sure that makes sense. Great film.

5. Shane Schenck's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

At times very humorous and others, I was rather confused. There was a serious culture gap to some of the jokes. Overall it was an interesting comedy. There's not much to say about it.

6. fearraigh's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

A constantly amusing and at times hilarious comedy of manners that makes a lot of hay with potentially hackneyed material. Some great scenes and Tognazzi, with his endlessly expressive face is fantastic.

7. Anthony Dewar's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

The Film comically reveals how exciting and stressful a life of secretive adultery can be, and how willing Paronzini (Ugo Tagnazzi) is to engage in these affairs. The small town setting provides a comical element because the quarters are so close and everyone is very familiar with each other. The Film hilariously plays on the stereotype of unfaithful horny older Italian men and the facade of marriage and monogamy.

8. Justin Hall's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

A story that relies on sex that doesn't go anywhere.

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

Yet another Italian comedy that objectifies women as sex-hungry dimwits manipulated by men. This demeaning depiction - pervasive in Italian genre flicks - provides a few hints on why the Belpaese still has one of the worst gender gaps in Europe. Popular culture - especially cinema - played an instrumental role is undermining and delegitimizing the role of women in society. As despicable and repellent as Berlusconism.

10. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

A 1970 Italian sex comedy. Not my bag. Kinda hated it. Filmed just fine, but had nothing to say and it wasn't funny. Well... the last 2 minutes are funny. <i>(The ice cream cone gag made me laugh).</i> But... other than that... I'm sure there's an audience for this type of film somewhere... but I am not that audience. Lah dee dah.

11. Em Kim's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

Delightfully witty and funny. The characters in Come Have Coffee With Us provide some interesting twists on the usual 60s/70s Italian sex comedy. Three spinster sisters all have desirable traits but none of them are traditionally beautiful and the protagonist is a middle aged man. The plot is a bit slow for a while but once it picks up it's irresistible and unbelievably ridiculous.

12. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Come Have Coffee with Us

I've been living on the side of that lake for years. I can just say that it's the perfect location for such a grotesque tale.