1. Anton Williams's rating of the film Come Together

In fact the best Christmas movie ever made.

2. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Come Together

I remember watching this with excitement. Finally. More of the Euro-appropriation Anderson-style. But then it decided to be more of a commercial than a short film (as was intended) and my reality came crashing down. Somebody help me. I've already spent a months wages on marl hoodies and polyester jumpers. It seems there is no turning back.

3. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Come Together

Shortfilm por que grabado en film? o un comercial por que patrocina una marca y sale en la tele? Esta bueno ver cineastas en publicidad, o vídeos musicales, pero hay que decidirse. [Wes + Adrien + H&M = $$$?]

4. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Come Together

is this a tv commercial? or a short film? how am i supposed to judge this

5. jonijtr's rating of the film Come Together

even with Anderson's lovely aesthetic, this is as soulless as other commercial out there

6. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Come Together

Totally Wes but very slight because the people on the train got me interested and then it ends!

7. El Biffo's rating of the film Come Together

Teevee advertising does seem to be the perfect vehicle for Wes Anderson, but how am I supposed to grade this? Against other department store commercials? As an art film? Vimeo is calling this a "film". Because it was shot on film? I doubt that. I don't think that this was shot on film, and even if it was, it isn't a film. It is a Teevee commercial as meaningless as any other highly-produced teevee commercials.

8. Legosaurus's rating of the film Come Together

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film Come Together

10. Blumes's rating of the film Come Together

With a holiday sidestep, Anderson keeps growing.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Come Together

A holiday piece of whimsy for fans of the director made for H&M's holiday campaign. A brief taste for the fans to keep us going until the next film.

12. samba direito's rating of the film Come Together

13. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Come Together

14. Aardsy's rating of the film Come Together

I can't wait for the Criterion!!

15. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film Come Together

4.5 An admittedly biased rating, but I am a sucker for train journeys and Wes Anderson's cinematography

16. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Come Together

This warmed my heart. I need one Anderson per year and was becoming agitated.