1. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

If you're childfree and wondering now if it's the right path for you, watch this doc all the way through. Your reaction will tell you all you need to know.

2. dmerchan's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

Balancing two artistic lives with one joint domestic life without either partner having to sacrifice their pursuits … yipes. Something many of us can identify with. An honest portrayal of retaining ideals and visions under changing circumstances while caring for someone. You don't need to be familiar with the band to recognize these familiar struggles. No answers are provided, but the film does sound a hopeful tone.

3. Sam Braudt's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

Nice folks, idealists with an impossible agenda: be caring, hands-on parents and also tour a lot. I stopped watching halfway through: this is old news to me, having given most of my best years to being a parent myself while working dull jobs to keep things going. And I couldn't connect with their music, although I'm glad they were able to gather an audience of believers and wish them well. --Sam in Lubbock

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

just a nice, honest doc about people trying to maintain their artistic integrity and thrive as parents and citizens...tbh, a lot of this film was boring, but boring in a good way, like I realized I needed to switch to tea so I'm not so overcaffeinated I feel like I'm moving much faster than everyone else...calm...if you don't like stuff like this, go check out Taylor Swift 360...

5. Fab S's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

plus banal qu'il n'y paraît non?

6. Ralph Melcher's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

Art, music, motherhood, parenthood, capitalism, revolution...all themes explored in this modestly beautiful documentary. I want all of my artist and musician friends to see this and rejoice!

7. David R Williams's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

Loved this doc. I frequent circles filled with individuals such as these...struggling to do what they love, trying to balance the creative with the responsibilities of reality, having to make hard decisions throughout. Anyone can join the workaday "real" world and slog through - that's easy. What they do is hard and takes true commitment.

8. ara's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

really sad/ well made doc about struggling with your life's dreams vs. your current reality

9. David Perez's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

Get to watch musicians in parenting mode, AND they're in a band with 2 violins; I can't wait!

10. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

The path to beauty is by a narrowing of focus, by the conscious sacrifice of all that does not support the ideal.

11. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

(3.5 stars) "I live the life of a musician, and that's not a healthy life." And now you're a parent. Uh-oh. The film highlights where narcissism meets responsibility. And they have to make some serious life choices. But, whatever, this is the world in which we live now. The documentary itself shows a lot of intimate conversations from the parents/band members. It's quite enlightening and certainly very fascinating.

12. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

Definitely not the band they used to be, when they were making instrumental post-rock even more beautiful than Godspeed were all those years ago. Recent albums are not at all interesting, but this was an interesting documentary.

13. jeanlice's rating of the film Come Worry with Us!

for people familiar with the Constellation world this is a precious document offering a fascinating glimpse into the private lives and worries of Menuck, Moss & Tra-La-La. for the rest it might be a haphazardly edited documentary trying to portray independent musicians touring, struggling with life, growing old, and living.