1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Comedy of Innocence

There's a lot of shame involved in being a parent. That's why we have so many helicopter parents these days. It used to be OK to let kids do what they wanted to do. Now they all have planned activities. You can't stop watching them for a single second or some crazy person is going to take them away from you. The movie starts out interesting, but then becomes way too conventional. Huppert is great as always.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Comedy of Innocence

>>> Une tortueuse construction de l'esprit, finalement assez vaine... www.cinefiches.com

3. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Comedy of Innocence

3.5 A atypical tale of psychological confusion. Add motherhood, death, mental illness, and Ruiz's tough and you have a spellbinding film. I remember seeing this as a teenager, and it completely took me by surprise.

4. Luis Eduardo Arenas Gómez's rating of the film Comedy of Innocence

Interesante thriller que cuenta con unas grandes interpretaciones( Isabelle Huppert corrobora una vez más que es una actriz extraordinaria.), asi como La manera de crear suspense me parecio muy lograda en ciertos momentos claves gracias a la gran incertidumbre de la historia.

5. CCLZA's rating of the film Comedy of Innocence

This reminds me a lot of Birth. It's surreal and very meditative. The only thing lacking is a proper climax or, in coherence to the tone, a more abstract ending/last segment.