1. lazyatom's rating of the film Comet

Nice scenes but I'm not sure it hangs together in a super-coherent way.

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Comet

3.5 - the post-modern screwball dramedy that hit me harder than it should have

3. tegarbudi's rating of the film Comet

it could've done so much more

4. olívia,'s rating of the film Comet

o dell é das minhas personagens preferidas de sempre

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Comet

You can tell Esmail directed it right from the first shot.

6. truffraud's rating of the film Comet

well this totally fucked me up. gorgeously shot and art directed with a fantastic parallel universe/dream sequence concept. could easily have been an episode of black mirror. both stars act their hearts out, special kudos on justin long's part.

7. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Comet

Parallel Universes, Time Travelling, Snarky Remarks an existentialist best nightmare all inside an author's head. An ode to memories... not to "the 5 minutes from now" but to the 5 minutes before

8. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film Comet

só bateu porque coitadinho do meu corrassaum

9. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Comet

omg it was so hard to keep up with what was going on in this movie but YALL SHOULD WATCH IT IF YA WANT CAUSE IT WAS PRETTY GOOD k bye ;-;

10. salttt's rating of the film Comet

"i don't belong in a world where we don't end up together. there are parallel universes out there where this didn't happen. and whatever universe that is that's the one where my heart lives in." beautiful at times, but it just didn't live up to its ambition.

11. Patrick John's rating of the film Comet

Gimmicky, yes, unrealistic, yes, but goddamn it made me cry I'm so weak

12. lapalela's rating of the film Comet

Watched the first 25 minutes and couldn't do more, it's really obnoxious, typical male asshole lead who's into a manic pixie dream girl trope *yawns*

13. asrdwn's rating of the film Comet

There are parallel universes out there where this didn't happen.Where I was with you, and you were with me.And whatever universe that is that's the one where my heart lives in. 4,5 overall

14. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Comet

Inicialmente apresenta um enredo aliciante e complexo, mas infelizmente desilude pela falta de coerência em algumas cenas, para além de pecar na qualidade relativamente aos efeitos usados em alguns dos "fundos". Tirando isso, diálogos que dão "pano para mangas", sem duvida que requer uma visualização atenta.

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Comet

16. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Comet

17. Mel Paola's rating of the film Comet

it consisted of many different scenarios/"dreams" so it was a bit confusing and hard to keep up with but nonetheless it was pretty good

18. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Comet

19. MIRZBOW's rating of the film Comet

a bit Eternal Sunshine + the Before series. but still, Mr. Robot still his best work so far.

20. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Comet

21. Hayat's rating of the film Comet

Don't waste your time on this and just watch Mr.Robot.

22. caeletur's rating of the film Comet

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Comet

Awful, just awful. At first I thought the problem were the actors screwing up the lines and the neat idea. Then the direction and editing started to annoy the hell out of me. And then, maybe halfway through it, I could see it really clear: the writing was terrible and these characters were nauseatingly one dimensional. And what a FUCKING CREEP that guy is. Sam Esmail is great on Mr. Robot, but this...it fucking sucks

24. patríciapinho's rating of the film Comet

I fail to see the sci-fi aspects of this. Maybe I didn't interpret it correctly, but it all just looks like different timelines of their relationship and not parallel universies, especially because we only watch them meet once. Quirky dialogue and cool shots, but the characters were pretty boring and unrealistic. I think I might need to rewatch this.