1. letters never sent's rating of the film Comet

Yes it's like a puzzle, one beautiful intricate puzzle. However, as lofty as it is, there are missing pieces that do not quite work. One thing that I do think was done well apart from the aesthetic, is the fact that it is not chronological, it plays out like a memory. Memory after memory remembered in either the most painful or beautiful way.

2. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Comet

"We are all shooting stars: falling."

3. lazyatom's rating of the film Comet

Nice scenes but I'm not sure it hangs together in a super-coherent way.

4. ap's rating of the film Comet

3.5 - the post-modern screwball dramedy that hit me harder than it should have

5. tegarbudi's rating of the film Comet

it could've done so much more

6. olívia,'s rating of the film Comet

o dell é das minhas personagens preferidas de sempre

7. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Comet

You can tell Esmail directed it right from the first shot.

8. truffraud's rating of the film Comet

well this totally fucked me up. gorgeously shot and art directed with a fantastic parallel universe/dream sequence concept. could easily have been an episode of black mirror. both stars act their hearts out, special kudos on justin long's part.

9. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Comet

Parallel Universes, Time Travelling, Snarky Remarks an existentialist best nightmare all inside an author's head. An ode to memories... not to "the 5 minutes from now" but to the 5 minutes before

10. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film Comet

só bateu porque coitadinho do meu corrassaum

11. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Comet

omg it was so hard to keep up with what was going on in this movie but YALL SHOULD WATCH IT IF YA WANT CAUSE IT WAS PRETTY GOOD k bye ;-;

12. poppy anggia utami putri's rating of the film Comet

"i don't belong in a world where we don't end up together. there are parallel universes out there where this didn't happen. and whatever universe that is that's the one where my heart lives in." beautiful at times, but it just didn't live up to its ambition.

13. Patrick John's rating of the film Comet

Gimmicky, yes, unrealistic, yes, but goddamn it made me cry I'm so weak

14. lapalela's rating of the film Comet

Watched the first 25 minutes and couldn't do more, it's really obnoxious, typical male asshole lead who's into a manic pixie dream girl trope *yawns*

15. asrdwn's rating of the film Comet

There are parallel universes out there where this didn't happen.Where I was with you, and you were with me.And whatever universe that is that's the one where my heart lives in. 4,5 overall

16. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Comet

Inicialmente apresenta um enredo aliciante e complexo, mas infelizmente desilude pela falta de coerência em algumas cenas, para além de pecar na qualidade relativamente aos efeitos usados em alguns dos "fundos". Tirando isso, diálogos que dão "pano para mangas", sem duvida que requer uma visualização atenta.

17. Polyglot's rating of the film Comet

18. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Comet

19. Mel Paola's rating of the film Comet

it consisted of many different scenarios/"dreams" so it was a bit confusing and hard to keep up with but nonetheless it was pretty good

20. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Comet

21. MIRZBOW's rating of the film Comet

a bit Eternal Sunshine + the Before series. but still, Mr. Robot still his best work so far.

22. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Comet

23. Hayat's rating of the film Comet

Don't waste your time on this and just watch Mr.Robot.

24. caeletur's rating of the film Comet