1. f-nanda's rating of the film Comic-Con: Episode IV - A Fan's Hope

FUCKING AWESOME! I don't know exactly why but I had goosebumps and ugly cried almost the hole 88 minutes. Oh, so much brain crushs here! SOS! Can we have one doc per year? "I wanna die and go to comic-con."

2. msmichel's rating of the film Comic-Con: Episode IV - A Fan's Hope

We have come here to praise comic con not bury it. Ok examination of what the event has become while acknowledging that the genesis of it is slowly dying. The event has been so co-opted by the studios and the marketing gurus that the true level of comic artistry is slowly being forgotten. Those highlighted are kind of hit or miss but several of the testimonials are quite good. In the end a pleasent timewaster.

3. Dave D's rating of the film Comic-Con: Episode IV - A Fan's Hope

Uma das mais lindas declarações de amor à esse estilo de vida. =)

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Comic-Con: Episode IV - A Fan's Hope

Really enjoyed it (really enjoyed Spurlock not being in it). A whole lotta fun, even if you don't care too much for the Con. Some great stories with a hugely entertaining background.

5. MR. Universe's rating of the film Comic-Con: Episode IV - A Fan's Hope

Not to say that i don't like morgan Spurlock or his personality appearing in his documentries. But i truly applaud him for letting the subjects speak for themselves and explain why thye are obsessed and why they are fans of certain things. Which truly illustrates more then he could try to get out of them. The beauty and the agony of fandom.

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Comic-Con: Episode IV - A Fan's Hope

A delightful homage to one of the biggest conventions (probably THE biggest) in the world. Only problem I could find was that Spurlock doesn't have any speaking part. It's clear that he loves the Con (he has written a book on it), but it seems a bit strange that he doesn't have anything to say. Still, it's definitely worth watching, and the four people it follows are definitely very likable.