1. mariusmuscalu's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Beautiful black and white frames, lovely face expressions. Don't watch it if you suffer from epilepsy.

2. B o g d a n's rating of the film Coming Attractions

3. rian's rating of the film Coming Attractions

just like the film itself that use many repeating gestures, Coming Attraction is just repeating what's already been said long time ago.

4. Post Ironic's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Striking imagery, technical wizardry, and a postmodern sense of irony... but little else.

5. UterusFactory's rating of the film Coming Attractions

6. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Coming Attractions

7. ARNULPHUS's rating of the film Coming Attractions

8. aikeart's rating of the film Coming Attractions

9. Hussein Nassereddine's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Some good moments there. There is a clear fascination with modernist experimental films ( dada, surrealism...etc), however the film does not take a step beyond these films. i was disappointment that this film does not say anything more than films that were made in the 20s of the last century.

10. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Coming Attractions

11. Sprungler's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Surprisingly well designed symphony of loop and look. Everything in this film challenges our perception of cinema and human gaze, but what makes it so great is that it does so by using very photographic scenery and a perfectly used crescendo to the sequence of loops. Overall, a great viewing experience!

12. Alex Khype's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Cortometraje que explora la artificiocidad de la imagen cinematográfica. La inspiración para esta película viene de un ensayo de Tom Gunning que indaga sobre las relaciones entre los albores del cine y los filmes avant-garde. Tscherkassky lleva la exploración aún más allá al vincularlo con las grabaciones publicitarias.

13. Shawn Spitler's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Not my cup of tea, but hypnotic no less.

14. Zoe Ormonde's rating of the film Coming Attractions

This should come with a "may induce seizures" warning.

15. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Trippy gazing art-house experimental visuals.

16. Clay_Carter's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Far-out, hypnotic repetition is not my bread and butter. This is something I'd imagine walking through as an exhibit in a contemporary art gallery, sitting for a few minutes and then moving on. I'm still uncertain what I am supposed to take from this film. The sound design was superb; the din of liquid and clinking glasses and ice, legs running through tall grass, the winding of a spring and ticking of a clock.

17. Wee Liat Tan's rating of the film Coming Attractions

18. Harriet Matthews's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Really striking imagery, but I'm never sure what I'm supposed to take away from short films like this - maybe they're just not my bag as a medium. I realise that's how some feel about written poetry (which I enjoy) so I tried viewing this as though it were a poem brought to the screen, and I did find that I enjoyed it more. However, I'm just not that into non-narrative cinema (Man with a Movie Camera notwithstanding)

19. dmol's rating of the film Coming Attractions

4 stars only cause I found that the last part about Jerusalem lost its edge. Aesthetically ace, stark and ironic, this is totally my kind of cinema.

20. Francesco Russo's rating of the film Coming Attractions

21. Sin título.'s rating of the film Coming Attractions

La atracción expresada mediante la presentación, deformación, exageración y ralentización de la figura femenina. La repetición es la reafirmación de la atracción y el desencanto. Mesmerizante y nauseabunda. (20150613)

22. miles's rating of the film Coming Attractions

23. John Crawford's rating of the film Coming Attractions

24. suede's rating of the film Coming Attractions

Compilation of repetition-laden experimental dabblings, separated by retro-style title cards. Mercifully brief and unserious. For what it's worth, this is not more boring than, e.g., early Buñuel. Better music, though.