1. kiptok's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

i liked the songs bicycle and maggie cheung

2. xuxuxush's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

had some delightful + moving moments and shots. Maggie C was superb as usual, but it was too plot driven and expository, and the story itself was kind of sappy, banal and rambling. Some stereotypical "superpredator"esque anti-black representation towards the end turned me off as well. Also disappointed that Terrsa Teng's music wasnt explored as deeply as I'd hoped. The soundtrack didnt feature beyond top hits :(

3. letters never sent's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

Well made but quite predictable, and dramatic. I just didn't mind because of Maggie Cheung and Leon Lai. And then of course there's Christopher Doyle somewhere.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

8.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2RT

5. Travis James's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

Superb movie. I loved every minute of it. Great story and great acting

6. Mari Santa Cruz's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

it was a really cute love story but too long!

7. M Klein's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

Maggie Cheung is great as the hard-nosed young woman who just wants to make her dreams come true.

8. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

Almost like the Hong Kong answer to Naruse's Floating Clouds. An out of sync love story, where the perfect couple are never together at the right time. I really don't think it was too long, I actually think it needed to be that long to help convey the vast time frame. If it wasn't for the cheesy moments I'd give this a 5.

9. oldeuboi's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

Sweet, romantic yet heartbreaking. But a tad overlong and I loathe that saccharine background music.

10. Enghebatu's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

A pretty sweet story but too extended.

11. rado's rating of the film Comrades: Almost a Love Story

most touching romance/drama since "brief encounter". surprising, awesome and unforgettable