1. James Mackin's rating of the film Con Air

John Malkovich died one of the most horrifying deaths I've ever seen. So it's got that going for it.

2. blkrchs's rating of the film Con Air

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Con Air

Con Air is the guy you’re sat next to on the plane who wears aviator shades and belches out the alphabet while playing electric guitar. He stinks because he wears vodka as aftershave. Con Air is a film universally hated by Quakers the world over. I love how Nic Cage's beatific blue collar masculinity is set against John Cusack's white collar flailing! Perhaps the only film to make a child killer a lovable rogue.

4. CanonFiller's rating of the film Con Air

Extra cheese on this pizza of a life of mine. So delicious! This movie's sincere lack of self-awareness and notion of ridicule makes it an instant 90's classic.

5. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Con Air

Put the bunny back in the box.

6. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Con Air

7. bryanvmh's rating of the film Con Air

Nicolas Cage says, "I'm going to prove to you that God exists" with the vengeful fury of someone who truly believes it. Great actors slumming it in a movie where John Cusack fires a gun outside his open car door while driving, John Malkovich tells prisoner Ving Rhames what to do, and the release of a serial killer that specifically murders children is a one-off sight gag in the final shot of the closing montage.

8. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Con Air

I have always liked this one. An ensemble cast and they are all compelling and/or funny.

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Con Air

So bad it's good, especially the "put the bunny back in the box" scene. Pure 90's nostalgia

10. Ethan's rating of the film Con Air

This is another great action blockbuster from the 90s that doesn't really make a lot of sense but it still has an impressive ensemble cast and a lot of badass moments.

11. Лиич's rating of the film Con Air

The man returns home from war, gets into a fight, kills a man, ends up in prison all in first five minutes of the film. The plot seems like it was developed by a bunch of 12ye olds and Nicolas Cages delivery is painful to the brain. For best viewing get really high.

12. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Con Air

Nic Cage with fabulous hair.

13. MrPieGuy's rating of the film Con Air

14. Steve G.'s rating of the film Con Air

"Oh nothing makes me sadder than the agent lost his bladder in the... aaaiirrrplane."

15. Helen's rating of the film Con Air

16. Polyglot's rating of the film Con Air

17. Matija's rating of the film Con Air

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film Con Air

Is it self-aware? I don't know or care. I loved it and I am not ashamed.

19. Caesar✨'s rating of the film Con Air

20. burning_chrome's rating of the film Con Air

"he´s got the whole world in his hands..."

21. Ed Benn's rating of the film Con Air

Revels in its own excesses. I can't help but smile from beginning to end every time I watch it. The daughter and wife turning up at the crash site at the end while "How Do I Live" blares is the biggest possible cherry on the top. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

22. emichan's rating of the film Con Air

23. Keldon's rating of the film Con Air

anyone that hates on this is dead to me

24. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Con Air

Nic Cage has had his moments, this was not one of it.