1. jeanlice's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

okay, Conan's on tour, so what? it's the pinnacle of bad filmmaking if you have a fantastic subject & an intriguing (background) story, but can't get to the gist of it. it's unclear what actually drives Conan to go on such a laborious tour and why he keeps going and "can't stop". yes, there are shallow backstage moments, but during the whole docu you learn nothing about the person Conan O'Brien (and his motivation)

2. WeirdHair's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

"So, Conan can be a bit of a dick." These were my very first thoughts. But then we see him as a good dad (but ambivalent husband) and this creative comic force. But I felt a certain restraint in the narrative. Like, there was more & we (the viewers) will only know the half of it. It is dominated by Conan, who would satisfies those who were driven towards it by his cult of personality. Wish we saw more of the staff.

3. kerfuffles's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

It was hard for me to relate to this movie. I watched it thinking it's about eating pizza, but (SPOILER ALERT) it's not. Two thumbs down.

4. randomnessnstuff's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

Don't get me wrong. I love Conan it's just there are too many concert scenes :)

5. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

The most enjoyable aspect of this doc, for me, was seeing the more human aspects of a television personality through Conan's own annoyance/anger with the demands of the tour.

6. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

A document of that brief moment when we were all obsessed with Conan O'Brien, right before he got a new show, and we all forgot to watch.

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

More revealing than it needed to be. Not as revealing as we'd like it to be. The performance footage focuses more on music than comedy. The movie certainly supports it's contention that Conan O'Brien can't stop - and that he's happiest and most fulfilled in front of an audience.

8. runfromfire's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

I appreciate the lack of whitewashing. It was funny, sure but they didn't shy away from showing Conan getting annoyed/angry with the rigors of touring and the demands therein. It wasn't perfect, sure but what documentary really is? It was a good chronicle of some of what goes into entertaining the masses and how much some entertainers can get attached to that.

9. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

A fascinating look at the frustrations and hardships of show business, featuring some fine comic moments from Conan and his crew. The editing was a bit sloppy at times, and - I personally would like to have seen more about the movement of Conan's fans uniting in support online. But despite its flaws, a solid documentary that should especially be required viewing for those interested in the entertainment industry.

10. Felix Millan's rating of the film Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

This was a good exploration of what fuel's O'Brien's bitterness towards NBC and Leno. I felt it was really honest and did not try to just beef up or advertise Conan's new show. This was a very good documentary fueled by humor, wit, and reality.