1. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

You get to see Arnold Schwarzenegger, as Conan the Barbarian, knock a camel out cold with his bare fist in this movie. Honestly, need I say more?

2. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Probabil cel mai epic trăș făcut vreodată.

3. Jinsie's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Kind of spellbinding as an utterly shameless right wing libertarian power fantasy, with a heart-on-sleeve charm. Packed with Kurosawa (epitomised in the end narration shot) and ludicrous camp.

4. Kornovska's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Excellent film de Fantasy des années 1980. Il a relativement bien vieilli. Plusieurs dialogues sont excellents (parfois très drôle). Certaines scènes sont magnifiques et font un peu penser, étonamment, au Seigneur des Anneaux, notamment lorsque Conan se promène dans les plaines de l'est. La trame sonore est tout simplement fantastique. Film léger recommandé. PS : C'est un film très violent.

5. Kreg's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

6. captainfez's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

7. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

8. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

This film is rich in scope and is definitely epic, but when it comes to the small moments and the story in general, they're brushed very quickly. As a result, it's very hard to get emotionally invested in the characters and the journey. You get invested in the scope. However, the fight scenes are very good and so is the music, even if it doesn't always fit well.

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

10. theironstove's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

First watched when I was way too young. Love this movie still. Everything feels so strange and far far away, all the different accents and the look and simplicity of everything.. it's silly and not too peopled and way way better than the remake.

11. Landen Celano's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Dammit. I hate how much I love this stupid, silly movie.

12. Star Lord's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Conan il barbaro. Fatto discretamente e Arnold Schwarzenegger è il Conan perfetto.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

I laughed a lot, it was a good time

14. P.P.'s rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

First time I ever got high - I was watching this.

15. dave gunn's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Despite plenty of ridiculousness and sequences that have a tendency to drag on too long or too slowly, this maintains itself as a classic of the early '80s. That beheading at the end is so awesome.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Remembered this as being total camp but was surprised at how well it held up. Howard probably rolling in his grave at the liberties taken but Milius served up a pretty good adaptation. Effects awfully dated now but fair for the time period. Jones a good villian and Schwarzenegger well cast as the monosylabic primative. Excellent score by Basil Poledouris that has been often recycled since.

17. christos1ngle's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

18. CEPUNK's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

By Crom this film was so much fun. It's undoubtedly my favourite Arnie role. And the soundtrack deserves a mention everytime the film is brought up, elevates the film to to an even higher status. Basil completely nailed it.

19. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

"Que grande machadão. Pumba, traumatismo craniano". #thatsmymom

20. Robert Karol's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

Halfway through and it's a plodding, nonsensical mess. Beautiful scenery, but even as just a cheesy action movie, it fails.

21. the infallible foodstamps's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

22. Marco Frigerio's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

23. Cbarky99's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

The Schwarzenegger/Milius commentary track on the DVD is occasionally astonishing, although if you take a drink every time Arnold says 'Look at this' or 'Look at that' your liver should be the color and texture of creamed corn by the time he gets around to talking about how fun the scene where the witch seduces him really was

24. Agustina's rating of the film Conan the Barbarian

OMGosh I cannot believe I've forgotten Conan! I love this film. And the soundtrack, don't even get me started!