1. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

Hugh Dancy is a charming human being

2. Julien Champetier's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

6/10 - Comédie Romantique , Rebecca est une acheteuse compulsive, ayant une dizaine de cartes de crédit. Mais elle reçoit une lettre disant qu'elle a 900 dollars de découvert à la banque. À la suite d'un malentendu, elle devient journaliste financière pour une chronique sous le pseudonyme de La Fille au foulard vert, qui obtient un grand succès.

3. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

I just had to buy a green scarf!

4. lndah's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

Solid 2 stars. Succesfully adapting a teenlit.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

Thoroughly charming Isla Fisher vehicle that does justice in adapting the Kinsella novels. The film either failed or succeeded on the casting and Fisher is perfectly cast as is a game Hugh Dancy as the romantic foil. This is the film equivalent of comfort food...not necessarily good for you but so enjoyable.

6. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

7. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confession of a movieholic: this movie won't change my life, probably won't be on my mind for a long time, but I felt entertained. ★★ is punishment enough.

9. raquel falafel's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

grande filme. lindos planos e mensagem ;)

10. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

This is a movie about a good-for-nothing spoiled brat who is a liar and a cheat, the kind of girl only Hollywood can produce. The movie was beyond shallow. Far beyond. This is a movie about a shopaholic that actually promoted being a shopaholic. Why not be one when you get your price charming after a debt of 16 grands? Why not spend your money on a dress that costs "almost your entire first month salary"?

11. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

12. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

I had to serve jury duty, and this is the film they played in the jury pool room, it didn't make the time go faster.

13. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

it was lame but she reminds me so much of me.... and thats a REALLY BAD THING

14. Vanessa J Hill's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

2.5 stars - nearly 3. Falls down in that the male romantic hero, a fairly insipid fellow at best, behaves in a way that is quite irredeemable. Nothing major in the scheme of things, just a fairly thoughtless action earlier on that, if we were to like him, we would have to see him overcome and express remorse for. And we don't. However, there are excellent performances from minor characters such as Joan Cusack.

15. doltcrow's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

Clueless meets Legally Blond on a shop spree.

16. f-nanda's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

I get you, Becky. I get you. Hilarious!

17. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Confessions of a Shopaholic

Sé que una babosada... y probablemente uno de mis placeres culposos más grandes (si no es que el más grande). No puedo evitarlo, la amo.