1. Ethan's rating of the film Confidence

This is a nice little ensemble film with a lot of badasses and some cool twists.

2. lostlevel's rating of the film Confidence

It's better than I remember it being, It's probably 2.5 stars at least it's not one of the later Oceans sequels. I liked the style but I'm not sure I cared about the characters enough to feel that invested.

3. mattywuh's rating of the film Confidence

Mediocre con movie of a familiar fashion. The plot seems to be driving the characters and situations feel just that bit too convenient to make this an engaging or interesting film.

4. Yulia Gaidakova's rating of the film Confidence

as far as you expect a thriller with psychological element, gorgeous Weisz and an anticipated twist, it is quite pleasant to watch

5. Sebastian Astill's rating of the film Confidence

Not as clever as it thinks it is.

6. ajdehany's rating of the film Confidence

Confident enough con movie.

7. Samuel Jeanblanc's rating of the film Confidence

Bad acting, bad scenario. They tried to replicate the Ocean's 11 formula, but with everything cheap. And it's very very sexist. Surprised this is even on Mubi.

8. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film Confidence

Boring, doesn't grab your attention, I just had to stop watching it after 20 mins. In my opinion very uninteresting.

9. Michael Forrest's rating of the film Confidence

Marked down for grammar. Twice he says "I" when he means "me".

10. raggiodisole's rating of the film Confidence

you can do alot worse than this. a bit b-list, but its a smart enough film if you don't pay too much attention.

11. GreenROCK's rating of the film Confidence

12. Brad Gibson's rating of the film Confidence

Perhaps a little more style than substance but Ed Burns is fantastic as Jake, oozing charm confidence throughout. A great supporting cast and some sparky dialogue make this an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.

13. J HANCOCK's rating of the film Confidence

I love a good grifter movie but isn't one. The characters are annoying, the con is crappy. Rachel Weisz is good but she doesn't come close to saving 'Confidence' from mediocrity.

14. Gavinski's rating of the film Confidence

Disappointing....cliché switches and inside buddies, I was left thinking that there had to be something else towards the end. I did like Hoffman but an easy role for him, me thinks. A couple of hours loose entertainment, however, don't expect to remember it next month.

15. vea's rating of the film Confidence

good script but the cast of the main character = bad choice. His voice is not a narrator's voice that's used in here so heavily.

16. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Confidence

A lot corny in a few spots; but you gotta love Dustin Hoffman and some of the others. Eddie Burns is always a bad choice, shitty actor!