1. Thomas's rating of the film Contact High

I was dissapointed and being so dissapointed with this. It just wasn't very funny, a lot to do with the unsympathetic and wholly unlikeable characters. There needs to be some redeeming features there for a farcical comedy such as this to work or engage on any level. Bonkers, but sadly not in a good way.

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Contact High

Drug are no replacement for creative process. Lots of little good bits wasted by a completely unfocussed delivery. Disappointing.

3. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Contact High

A bit of an oddity, to say the least, Contact High has a number of individual moments that can raise a smile but the whole thing just feels too messy and downright incoherent to be fully enjoyable.

4. Thomas Hulse's rating of the film Contact High

Maybe the humor just doesn't translate well, but this movie just isn't very funny. The performances are ok and the art design is interesting, but it's really just a boring, plotless, intentionally incomprehensible movie that might've made a better short film.

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Contact High

Electric edition, cool and colorful and everybody must get stoned.

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Contact High

A garbled mess of a movie, but I'll be damned if it ain't laugh-out-loud funny at times! Kinda reminiscent of the old Cheech & Chong movies. Everyone seems to be having a hell of a lot of fun, which is quite contagious as the film zooms along. The film works decidedly well, but with definite moments of misfires and jokes that go nowhere. With more directorial refinement, this movie could have really been fantastic.

7. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Contact High

Great fun and love that they keep switching languages

8. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Contact High

I normally don't like drug comedies, but this one is fairly benign. Harmless and goofy.

9. Carmine Loru's rating of the film Contact High

Fear and loathing in...Poland!

10. Yvonx S's rating of the film Contact High

Somewhat silly but an engaging celebration of all things stoned/high/tripping. Great soundtrack and fun. subversion of movie staples such as the car chase. Daft but sometimes delicious with decor to match

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Contact High

I accidentally forgot to take acid before watching this film. Michael Glawogger was great his fiction films and also his documentaries are all completely insane. I really want to see the short film he made on San Pablo Avenue in Berkeley but I think the only print is in an archive in Vienna. What a great future Glawogger had and so tragic he died suddenly of malaria while in Africa. A crazy unpredictable demise.

12. Allen Mullen's rating of the film Contact High

being stoned and watching a flick doesn't get any better. a delight.

13. panagiotatos's rating of the film Contact High

14. captainfez's rating of the film Contact High

I'm not taking enough or else I've taken too much.

15. Jason's rating of the film Contact High

Right out of the gate I was ready to give up on CONTACT HIGH. Honestly wasn't sure I could make it ten minutes. The visual gloss was a high-class kind of ugly, and the zaniness seemed forced and tasteless. But I have to say: pretty glad I stuck w/ it. It very quickly begins to dawn on you that what at first seems to be forced zaniness is actually a commendable determination to be be uniquely frickin' bonkers.

16. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Contact High

The war on drugs appears to be losing the central european front.

17. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Contact High

weird stuff... next time i should take some LSD.

18. Mario C.'s rating of the film Contact High

At his best, a bizarre movie full of colors, with some original sequence. The rhythm and story are typical of comedy, here and there also some quotes from "on the road" movies, but without much depth. Nice, but in the end it is hard to find something that holds together the story and characters.

19. Alp Yenibalcı's rating of the film Contact High

Bizarre movie which evocative to John Waters style. Drug flavored pure absurdity. One of the main element to make a cool drug culture movie is about choosing the right songs and they did it.

20. Pusasis Lv's rating of the film Contact High

riktig movien fur en riktig watcher

21. Katja K. Ošljak's rating of the film Contact High