1. iiv's rating of the film Container

Dense, raw, intimate and on the other side true and critical stream of consciousness may be tiring but if you keep on floating guided by monotonous Malones voice you can be transfixed into some kind of collective consciousness, gently bombed with everything at once. Mind and identity noise. "There's so much hate in my love, there's so much love in my hate." Wonderfully filmed and edited.

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Container

I really tried to watch this because I love Moodysson, but a half hour was enough. This isn't anything like his fabulous hit films, SHOW ME LOVE or WE ARE THE BEST. It is a weird little art project...

3. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Container

like somebody stole my interior monologue and sold it to the arthouse i feel less alone now ok not really. i love this film it's my favourite book of poems

4. peaches and plums's rating of the film Container

5. LaHaine's rating of the film Container

Should have been released as a piece of video art in a Gallery instead of a cinema release. I admire it for what it is but Moodysson is better then this. thank god he got back on track with not so great but still linear Mammoth.

6. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Container

this was the very first film that i had seen in a film festival.and I appreciate it.

7. akujin's rating of the film Container

let this film come through your skin and blow up your heart