1. nicolecahali's rating of the film Control

me irritei tanto com o Ian Curtis que deu até agonia! De qualquer forma gostei do filme. Tem que ser visto com um olhar atento por ser baseado no livro da Debbie (esposa do Ian) então acaba sendo bem parcial e isso é perceptível.

2. Inês Palma's rating of the film Control

I wish I had the chance to meet Ian. He, whose soul and body were so fragile at such a young age, was fascinating. And I think this movie captures it. I like the fact that it is in black and white, it makes everything more nostalgic, and that's what I felt through the entire movie: nostalgia. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but I definitely felt even more empathy with his beautiful soul after watching it.

3. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Control

1 star for the brilliant portrayal of Ian Curtis by Sam Riley. 1 star for the great cinematography. 1 star for Ian's monologue. I might expect too much from this movie, but seriously how could you make a biopic of a musician with a less view about his band? Too much focus on his personal affair instead.

4. blkrchs's rating of the film Control

5. matelot's rating of the film Control

6. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Control

7. AALC's rating of the film Control

Only 2 good things in this movie: montage and cinematography.

8. Trunfos's rating of the film Control

9. bulgrin's rating of the film Control

Highly overrated film. Besides being photographed pretty well (what to expect from a decorated photographer) it's just hot air!

10. Cimino!'s rating of the film Control

Love the band. Loved the book Touching From A Distance. So...what was it that didn't work?

11. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Control

12. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Control

I saw in this the soul of Ian Curtis. But i'm no expert neither a person to be trusted, just because i'm a extreme Joy Division fan. The historic adaptation was very well done.

13. JUERGEN_K's rating of the film Control

Oh Anton, why did you just do that?!

14. wiwitaek's rating of the film Control

15. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Control

16. Waxamillion's rating of the film Control

Sam Riley and James Anthony Pearson were made for this film. JAP actually toured with New Order and would sing with Bernard Sumner. Anyway, great film about someone that we all have feelings for but have no idea about. Very cool nods to music history (the first New Order practice is shot in a place that looks similar to their first film clip).

17. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Control

If you like Joy Division, this is one of the best tributes ever.

18. calamidades's rating of the film Control

nunca entendí por que esto me hizo llorar

19. André Vieira's rating of the film Control

3,5. You are going to feel emotionally drained after this biopic.

20. Pahri's rating of the film Control

No adolescent girl in a Unknown Pleasure crop top?

21. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Control

"It says here... usually prescribed for schizophrenia. Side effects include: drowsiness, apathy, agitation, and blurred vision. (Pause) ... I'm taking two."

22. camille's rating of the film Control

23. Onbestendig's rating of the film Control

24. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Control

Ian Curtis is what makes this film - the real Ian Curtis.