1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

Discovered this one incidentally on the tv yesterday evening...too predictable development, common and a bit boring but J.P Darroussin is pretty good here with touching reflective words about the flying of time and the experience of death.

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

Not a masterpiece, yet it manages to fulfill its mission. And I always enjoy Daroussin, specially in his grumpy square peg that just perfectly fit in a round hole roles.

3. Pendar Gh's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

A very relaxed movie. It's amazing how it takes you through the conversations. It has a great flow, likeable characters and makes you wonder how could they come up with such smooth dialogues.

4. Penelope q's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

A wonderful tale of friendship and the knowledge of the common man. Beautiful.

5. Mirkle's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

It gets over shmaltzy towards the end, (actually the last 20 minutes could have been cut completely). The middle class painter and the working class railway man are both trapped in their devotion to their own received wisdoms, and the development of their relationship, which challenges this wisdom, is fascinating. The film is also very very funny, particularly when touching on village life.

6. raggiodisole's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

heartrendingly lovely, such a true representation of a friendship, without artifice and with such incredible warmth

7. Cherrelle H's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

This is film made me dig out my watercolours (to actually paint) and sign up for a little writing project. It's a believable story, so subtle, but powerful in its reminder of the importance of music, laughter, nature, expression, culture and friendship through all of the dazzle and poop life brings. Hits the spot. An easy watch that doesn't ask much of you except to keep up with the super-quick subtitles. Just me?

8. harry's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

It's alright. The conversations are not so believable, a bit waffly and pretentious and never actually comes through with the juicy goods. All a bit half baked a touch empty even though it's a very heartfelt film. It wants to be deep and poetic and charming, "wants" being the key word. It's not a bad film and i'm glad i watched it, theres definitely something quite nice about it but not gonna hype it to anyone.

9. franbw@hotmail.com's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

Perfect. Captivating in its simplicity with the right balance of everything you could want in a film. Great relationship development and fantastic acting. Would highly recommend watching this film as the perfect antidote to an overdose of action films.

10. stan's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

11. PFL's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

A gentle, touching, and wonderfully observant film. The two central performances are of the very highest quality and the opening half hour is nothing short of perfect. Whilst the rest of the film does not quite live up to the magnificent first chapter I was incredibly sad to leave its characters when the credits rolled.

12. Eyebeams's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

13. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

Romantic bromance. Tear jerker.

14. Vi's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

15. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

Simply Amazing....Darrousin´s role is awsome...The movie itself contains clear instructions about how live the life instead to analyze it....Or which is the same: How recover the way to look the things when you were a child...Recommended....

16. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener

Nice and intensely played movie; but in the whole it seems a little bit naïve and contains a lot of clichés about art and artists.

17. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film Conversations with My Gardener