1. David Perez's rating of the film Convoy

Guilty pleasure. Cannonball Run with semis.

2. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Convoy

i hate the trailer_i wouldn't be able to watch the film

3. Paul Page's rating of the film Convoy

"Sam Peckinpah, United Kingdom" What?

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Convoy

De la bonne humeur, de l'action, des acteurs convaincants, un road-movie entraînant et sympathique pour une œuvre de détente sans prétention... www.cinefiches.com

5. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Convoy

Thought maybe people weren't given latter day peck a chance but yeah this is pretty not good.

6. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Convoy

The film that led to Beck's song "Novacane", as he here explains: "Spike [Jonze] and I talked about doing a video together for ten years before we actually ever did one. One of our first conversations was about the movie Convoy � he was obsessed with it. He wanted to do a video where I was in a convoy, so I wrote all this truckers-going-into-oblivion imagery." The film probably should have been more like the song.

7. Jason's rating of the film Convoy

I can only imagine what it must have been like to be standing in the eye of the calamitous storm that was the woebegone production of Convoy. Total seventies hubris. Wild times. If you take life and cinema seriously in a kind of cloying self-righteous way, this will not be for you. But it is for me. It is berserk, and though those who made it clearly have reservation, it radiates something grandly unapologetic.

8. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Convoy

Quando si dice Cult non a caso. Peckinpah si muove come un leprotto nel suo "giardino western",modernizza un pò il mito della Frontiera ma non perde nulla per ambientazione,fascino e movimenti. Grandioso lo sceriffo,bella la protesta politica che fà tanto Easy Rider e ottimo il finale in salsa epica. Mette nostalgia ma fà ammirare un grande del passato, quello zio Sam che ha lasciato il segno in molteplici pellicole.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Convoy

This is an entertaining movie but I do not really consider this a Peckinpah film since the direction of this film fell into other hands due to Peckinpah's lack of interest.

10. Dalibor's rating of the film Convoy

Apart from pretty road scenery, only thing that (somewhat) works is the overall rhythm of the film. Slowly accelerating, reaching peak of enjoyment and turning explosively dangerous from then on. Everything else was like it met a director with his day off. Sour preaching about nothing, uneventful already-seen action and bland comedy.

11. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Convoy

"This is the logical extension of what Howard Hawks did with a lot of his movies." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/10/episode-73-long-fall-of-sam-peckinpah.html

12. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Convoy

Man. Sam definitely was high as f**k.

13. kakaok's rating of the film Convoy

the roads are the internet and we all are trucks drivers playing in sam peckinpah's movie

14. mjgildea's rating of the film Convoy

The Sam Peckinpah directing Smokey & the Bandit description isn't far off but that doesn't make this a good movie. For me, watching Convoy was like seeing your childhood hero at a bar, slumped over and obliviously pissing himself. Some of the cast was amusing (namely Borgnine & an out of place Burt Young) but like Ali McGraw's hairstyle its mostly just really, really unfortunate.

15. Brad S.'s rating of the film Convoy

If you've ever wondered what would have happened in Sam Peckinpah had directed Smokey and the Bandit, this film provides the definitive answer.

16. Nancarrow's rating of the film Convoy

carnivale de Peckinpah - one helluva ride

17. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Convoy

Wagon Master meets Smokey and the Bandit. It's fun, exciting and, of course, a little bit of erotic.

18. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Convoy

I can only assume that somewhere near the end of his otherwise brilliant career Peckinpah spearheaded projects such as "Convoy" solely to pay off a very large bar tab.

19. Howard Orr's rating of the film Convoy

So precipitous was Peckinpah's decline that it's hard to believe this dispiriting mess was made just a few years after the glorious sadness and anger of "Alfredo Garcia" and -best of all- the noble but clear-eyed mythos of "Pat Garrett". A half-assed effort that seems a million years in both quality and ambition from Katy Jurado staring tearfully at Slim Pickens -the river in their world was endless and mysterious...

20. Jason Callen's rating of the film Convoy

Peckinpah's self-parody. Funny and a little sad. 2 1/2 stars.

21. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Convoy

It's not a bad movie, but it IS so LOW ENERGY it's hard to believe the great Peckinpah directed this one

22. Arcanus's rating of the film Convoy

23. 4LOM's rating of the film Convoy

"Convoy" war ganz bestimmt meine erste Begegnung mit Sam Peckinpahs Filmen. Als Kind habe ich diesen Streifen geliebt. Leider hat er doch - auch gerade im Vergleich zu anderen Peckinpah-Filmen - mit der Zeit einiges an Faszination verloren.

24. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Convoy

Freaking ridiculous! But I loved it. Loved ol' Ernie too.