1. Cependant's rating of the film Cool Runnings

2. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Cool Runnings

Película entretenida... con una historia real, con la enseñanza que aunque todo el mundo te diga que algo es imposible... siempre sera posible, si es que uno lucha para hacerlo real...

3. naojgg's rating of the film Cool Runnings

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Cool Runnings

It's basically a perfect mish-mash of typical Hollywood tropes, packed into one. John Candy's from my hometown, so I have always had a bias towards him. Malik Yoba (the guy who played Ice on Arrested Development) plays a bald badass called Yul Brenner. This is one of those films that you try really hard to hate, but it's such a perfect Hollywood film, that you just can't. Which makes me hate it a little bit more.

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Cool Runnings

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Cool Runnings

The critical cynic within me dissipates every time I see this film. Wonderful.

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Cool Runnings

it's simple, it's slow-handclapped cliched just like any 90's Disney films. But hey, IT WILL ALWAYS BE ONE HECK A LOTTA FUN. ;D

8. Arisa's rating of the film Cool Runnings

We'd always watch this when my gym teacher was too lazy to take us out. So I've seen this a lot.

9. Quinten Wyns's rating of the film Cool Runnings

Cool runnings!!!!!!! Nice!!!!! Or should I say Ice????????????????????

10. andretz's rating of the film Cool Runnings

11. muttenslayer's rating of the film Cool Runnings

One of the funniest movies I have watched

12. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Cool Runnings

i'm having a hard time judging movies i liked as a kid. this is not an incredible movie, and i am not even going to rate it, but it brings back good memories. also, a Jamaican bobsled team?! what?!

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Cool Runnings