1. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film Copenhagen

'...That is the perfect relationship. You can look to the left, and you can look to the right, and both seas are there, and they can meet in the middle, but they never lose themselves in each other. They're always themselves no matter what. '

2. felisaf's rating of the film Copenhagen

We found love in an unexpected situation..

3. Karina O.'s rating of the film Copenhagen

This is one of those romances that makes me want to be in the girl's shoes.

4. Khristine's rating of the film Copenhagen

5. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film Copenhagen

6. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Copenhagen

I really enjoyed the idea and story. Sometimes you can love someone without the physical aspect.

7. galuh indri's rating of the film Copenhagen

8. sarahyuniarni's rating of the film Copenhagen

This film kinda reminds me of Lost in Translation

9. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Copenhagen

10. Emrys's rating of the film Copenhagen

I don't know if I'd recommend it to others, but I quite liked this story. And its beautifully-filmed urbanscape reminded me of past European visits.

11. _cmb's rating of the film Copenhagen

Screenplay felt forced and stilted. The landscape cinematography was beautiful though!

12. Dan's rating of the film Copenhagen

Oh, Netflix... I get that human sexuality doesn’t wait until you’re at the age of consent to blossom but the film is literally about a man whose growth is so stunted that he makes his first true connection with a child. There is no nuance in their ‘relationship’ and Mubi won’t allow me enough characters to go into what I found so deeply wrong and, to be fair, what works.

13. Jalise's rating of the film Copenhagen

14. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Copenhagen

What "Lost in Translation" did for Tokyo manages to do for København in Raso's mature and compelling tale. This is a true foreign gem many sadly won't get to watch. A revelation and a real pleasure!