1. puddleglum's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

Love how in contrast to Mekas's shaky facial close-ups Guerin keeps filming his blurred reflections and shadows <3

2. bagno's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

sentire mekas parlare con le sue s sibilanti è il mio nuovo passatempo preferito

3. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

Poetry and bliss. J'adore.

4. Doloresm's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

Watching this documentary made me realize how honest, rare and different this kind of communication is. Despite the distance they managed to share their life and filmed an interesting material. I followed Nika Bohinc's work and get very emotional after seeing her in the film. Because of that & many more reasons, I will remember and cherish Jonas Mekas words:Reality won’t save us, but dreams will. Stick to dreams.

5. peeps's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

wonderful film; too bad about the missing subtitles in the last segment

6. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

A beautiful epistolary work. Mekas and Guerin in their own unique ways tackle the quotidian and important aspects of life in these profound letters.

7. zenSolo's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín

At some point, titles seem to be cut off-- variable masking? Or? Been wanting to see Guérin's work for some time, it's a lovely beginning exposure...

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Correspondence: Jonas Mekas - JL Guerín