1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Corridors of Blood

I hardly saw this as a "horror" in say, the fangy Hammer or dirty Corman traditions, but more of a internal horror of addiction and ambition. Karloff's performance is a class act, even if some of the bit players don't rise to his occasion. The production values, especially around the seedy Seven Dials, is perfectly scummy.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Corridors of Blood

Can't a guy huff anesthesia without all this fuss?

3. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Corridors of Blood

My least favorite of the “Monsters and Madmen” criterion films, even though it’s honestly probably a better film than the two sci-fi ones. Christopher Lee is the bomb though.

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Corridors of Blood

I found this far more unsettling, emotionally, than I expected. The casual cynicism of careerist doctors is mirrored by the callous murderers who provide their bodies for examination. Meanwhile, a good man tries to do good, but we remember the suffering more.

5. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Corridors of Blood

Those expecting the film to live up to its lurid "Hammer Horror" style title will be disappointed; this is essentially a medical melodrama 'mis-sold' as cheap exploitation. While probably too staid for most viewers, the film is well acted, quietly compelling & benefits from a gritty steam-punk recreation of 19th century London that may have possibly influenced Lynch's depiction of the same era in The Elephant Man.

6. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Corridors of Blood

B-movie is not so much a horror film as a dark period melodrama with some surprisingly gruesome touches for its era. A strong performance from horror icon Boris Karloff, and an effective atmosphere - director Robert Day makes great use of his low budget - but it's slow-paced and the story isn't too compelling. Well-made, but not particularly memorable.