1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Cosmopolis

A mixture of Patrick Bateman, Elliot Rodgers, Martin Shkreli, Mark Zuckerberg, over the top bullshit navel gazing wooden dialogue, unintentionally bad acting and a hint of Cronenberg. That almost makes it sound interesting, but it's not. It's garbage.

2. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Cosmopolis

3. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Cosmopolis

very nice dialogue, interesting contruction, but didn't really catch my attention. i didn't quite like the ending. score is cool

4. ammar's rating of the film Cosmopolis

5. apriccot's rating of the film Cosmopolis

loved the book, but the dialogue transferred to film felt flat and a tad pretentious at times.

6. Superfrog's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Great photography, pretty creative scene making, good to excellent text. Struggles to stay together.

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Cosmopolis

8. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Violence needs a burden. Needs a purpose. -Display of a societal entropy where disorder is expressed as political anger and personal violence is reminiscent of the bourgeois corruption and anti-bourgeois revolution.-

9. ermete polpette's rating of the film Cosmopolis

10. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Cosmopolis

11. Jim Fear's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Wow talk about pretentious

12. Maria Helena's rating of the film Cosmopolis

13. Dalibor's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Cronenberg's exploration of contemporary Wall Street is an interestingly conceived "moving" one point of view. It's elaboration, though, awkward as a grandparents image of today's cyber yuppies, with bunch of character references none of which seems to stand on it's own or offer anything new, but out of place dialogues trying way too hard to sell controversy.

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Cosmopolis

I just didn't get on with the strange dialogue and the style of the performances. The point of the whole thing was lost on me.

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Cosmopolis

16. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Cosmopolis

A king's throne amid an alcázar of technology & data, his limousine--his erratic psyche dampening the world-- advancing(regressing?) toward childhood, foundational innocence, a haircut. In creating such scenic restrictions, Cronenberg awakens a new kind of cinema. Capital, mutable bodies, the urge to feel anything. Don't be deceived: no banal postmodern thematics here. The real becomes unreal; emotion must be earned.

17. Ethan's rating of the film Cosmopolis

This was an interesting film with some great moments but on a whole it's kind of stale. It is nice to see Robert Pattinson actual act though.

18. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Cosmopolis

I never stop a movie early bc a movie needs to be concluded. I couldn't here. Horrible. I don't care how it may have ended or how it wrapped up well and help support this that or the other. 7/10 people won't make it to the end. I want that 70 minutes of my life back.

19. Stefano Leone's rating of the film Cosmopolis

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

20. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Frankly, it seems like it's made to be insufferable, on purpose. But it's insufferable, nevertheless. Its surrealistic parts are pretty crummy. Only when we get glimpses of what's really on Packer's head, or of actual humanity or rebellion, does the movie actually redeem itself a bit, more towards the end.

21. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Cosmopolis

22. Sheé Magicienne's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Es difícil sacarle provecho si no se tiene en cuenta lo que es el maximalismo y la literatura posmoderna de la que viene esta peli. Un Ulyses de Joyce posmoderno, se podría decir hasta que tiene ciertos guiños a esta obra. Cada diálogo crea un universo, nuevo, el final tiene todo el sentido del mundo cuando se analiza con detalle cada actitud y palabra del protagonista.

23. Fabiha's rating of the film Cosmopolis

"The glow of cyber-capital. So radiant and seductive."

24. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Cosmopolis

Watching this, especially the last few minutes, I could almost hear him say: "Long live the new flesh." Only it's now an even newer flesh than the models available in the 80s. Would love to see an intelligent take on White Noise as well.