1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Cosmos

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Cosmos

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Cosmos

4. seakat's rating of the film Cosmos

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Cosmos

Starts well but descends in to the usual Żuławski hysteria.

6. Des Horne's rating of the film Cosmos

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Cosmos

8. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Cosmos

Z took a novel that I thought was unfilmable and actually made it happen, smartly leaving out the meta (for the most part) and inflating the madness and farce as only he could do. Gombrowicz and Zulawski were genres unto themselves. Doskonale!

9. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Cosmos

10. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film Cosmos

fuck i want my 2 gb ratio back on kg

11. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Cosmos

12. Anca.'s rating of the film Cosmos

13. -REM-'s rating of the film Cosmos

14. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Cosmos

15. Jason's rating of the film Cosmos

One of my favourite filmmakers. Adapting one of my favourite novels. And exiting stage left. For good. A real goddamn thing, is this thing. Żuławski has an "approach," but his movies diverge from one another. This one absolutely asserts itself as something w/ a totally unique tone. I know of nothing that works in quite this register. Shades of 80s Godard. Żuławski would not like to hear that. But: huge compliment.

16. film_lies101's rating of the film Cosmos

A madcap French farce Zulawaski style. Dialogue-wise it's very reminiscent of L'amour braque, it demands multiple viewings in order to grasp most of it. Whether there is any reward in that is entirely up to the viewer. Side note: Though I haven't seen all of Zulawaski's films, there is noticeably less of a Polish sensibility than his other films

17. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Cosmos

This film doesn't try to be watchable, almost to the extent that it doesn't even try to be a film. It's easy to say that it doesn't work - in many ways it doesn't. But its insistence on its own logic (or lack of same) and on no cheap satisfaction of love or a murder mystery solved kind of saves it, and then maybe the tangled sense of it all entangles your senses and starts to make sense if you don't get untangled.

18. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Cosmos

19. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Cosmos

20. k t's rating of the film Cosmos

21. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Cosmos

I agree with all the negative feedback and I agree with all the positive feedback, therefore I hated it and therefore I love you, Andrzej...

22. bagno's rating of the film Cosmos

23. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Cosmos

3.5 una película malcriada. por momentos una mala broma, por otros genialidad pura. zulawski se da la licencia para hacer y deshacer como venga en gana. las alverjitas en el piso..

24. merzka's rating of the film Cosmos

Cheap, nutritious, wrapped in references to make it personal