1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Count Dracula

There is only one aspect of the production that stayed with me (I just watched it yesterday), and it's an amazing Herbert Lom ham session into the camera. It's the kind of brilliance that happens by accident, when you're making movies so fast. Unfortunately, the rest of the movie is the kind of ineptitude that happens by accident, when you're making movies so fast.

2. Log Lady's rating of the film Count Dracula

It takes a very special individual to get an atrociously mediocre performance from Lee. This is a wet dream for purists like me, who want to see faithful adaptations from their beloved classic novels, but the faithfulness is torn to shreds by uninspired directing. The constant zooming drove me nuts (NUTS!), but the stuffed animals scene had me rolling on the floor. Reading the book is better use of your time.

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Count Dracula

great cast for once more a totally messy film by Franco.

4. Matt Kovar's rating of the film Count Dracula

Watching this back to back with the companion film Vampir makes for one incredible 3 hour telling of Dracula!

5. Alex Khype's rating of the film Count Dracula

Tan mala que resulta buena. Las actuaciones atroces, los sets estilo Chespirito, la iluminación excesiva, en fin, todos los elementos contribuyen a hacer de esta versión setenterísima, una verdadera joya camp. Mención aparte merece el fantástico ataque de los animales disecados y la estupenda actuación de Klaus Kinski, quien más tarde participaría en _Nosferatu: Phantom der Nacht_, de Werner Herzog.

6. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Count Dracula

The best Dracula movie I've seen so far. Franco nailed the Freudian psychosexual overtones and directed this one with a bombastic and stylistic flair. Even though the story is so familiar there's still real suspense here. At times I felt like I was watching a horror movie shot by Parajanov. The use of color is just sumptuous and Christopher Lee commands the screen. Love this.

7. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Count Dracula

This atrocious waste of time and effort really only deserves one star but, in Edna's book, is partially redeemed by the mesmerising stuffed animals scene!! Contrary to film lore, there are no decent performances here, by the way - Lee, Kinski, Miranda and Lom are all as embarrassingly appalling as everyone else. So there.

8. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Count Dracula

truly no compelling film & a very poor scenery & ambience - Kinski as psychopath was quite good.

9. Zoe Wanda Margot's rating of the film Count Dracula

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Count Dracula

Boring stuff, which falls behind other Franco's works... not saying that watching Soledad Miranda completely dressed in a movie is a scandal!

11. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Count Dracula

Jesus Franco, Christopher Lee, Maria Rohm, Herbert Lom AND KLAUS KINSKI...amazing