1. cinebaby's rating of the film Country Strong

I don't care what anyone says, this movie makes me cry and actually like country music??? lmao

2. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Country Strong

Crap. Constant namedropping doesn't make it any better.

3. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Country Strong

Gwyneth cries all the time, while Garrett and Leighton have a charming romance going on.

4. Lauren Gauthier's rating of the film Country Strong

kinda excited about this film and for the soundtrack and i'm not really a country music fan

5. rorydean's rating of the film Country Strong

Country Strong succeeds despite every reason that it bogs down with needing to be everything for everyone and only really touching those who long to see specific heroes on the screen; these happen to wear cowboy hats and trip up easily, people singing about living, loving and moving on. -more- http://rorydean.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/country-strong-2010/

6. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film Country Strong

I lost so much respect for Gwenny once I saw the previews for this.......... ... ..

7. Anna's rating of the film Country Strong

even garrett hedlund's sparkly eyes couldn't save this from utter shitdom.

8. Marta's rating of the film Country Strong

Most random script ever but still kind of enjoyable. Mostly because of a very cute half naked Meester.

9. Nikola's rating of the film Country Strong

Kind of like a lame(r) version of Walk the Line. The country soundtrack is a guilty-pleasure kind of good, though, and... Oh, fuck it, it's Gwyneth. <3

10. stone23's rating of the film Country Strong

Totally in love with Gwyneth Paltrow...So...

11. Joey Wright's rating of the film Country Strong

Saw this earlier today and Garrett Hedlund is the only reason to see this film.