1. Severus Snape's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

3. F/K's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

Proof that Anime itself can be very creative and exciting with shows like Cowboy Bebop

4. pomegranate's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

5. rainarakhma's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

Shame on me. After 19 years finally watched it. One of the best anime i ever watched. After all this time, cowboy bebop never go out the style and the music is soooo on point. #mymoviecult

6. The Macho King's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

This is one of the two greatest anime's ever made ( the other being Neon Genesis ).

7. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

8. Horse Skull Enthusiast's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

9. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

this is considered to be one of the greatest shows of all time and it still feels like that's underrating it

10. niktioc's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

the more you think about it the better it gets

11. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

12. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

Life was just a bad dream. Just completed my rerun of the series. After 18 years it is still stunning. Melancholia poured over space opera. However the universe might be large, there's no place you will be free of your burden. Whatever amounts of light years you can put between people, a separation is still a separation and can hurt until the very end.

13. yuriwalker's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

"Instead of feeling alone in a group. It’s better to be alone in your solitude.”

14. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

15. Daniel's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

16. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

One of the greatest anime series of all-time. Everything about it is great, but the music might actually be my favorite aspect.

17. Marjorie Halvorson's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

18. CinemaHouse Productions's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

Shinichiro Watanabe's masterpiece and an essential part of Japanese animation. Displaying his love and tribute for American and Western culture: through Jazz and Rock music, Spaghetti Westerns, Film-Noir, Blaxploitation, Americana backdrops, and of course science-fiction. An original and provocative take for anime with memorable characters.

19. Cătălin, HiperCristalin's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

My ex girlfriend used to fangirl over Cowboy Bebop. I left her for someone who doesn't like it, for that reason. Then this second chick left me for somebody who likes it, for, yes, the exact same reason. Weebs are really crappy people I'm telling ya.

20. mpho3's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

I'm a big Cowboy Bebop fan from back in the days when Firefly was being broadcast, and the two made for perfect bedfellows.

21. camille's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

22. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop

It's style over substance, yet it still has more substance than most films and animes. Best episodes: Brain scratch.

23. smeef's rating of the film Cowboy Bebop