1. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

If you grew up with cowboy films and comic books you might enjoy the multi-layered back references in this..... I had moderate expectations they were multi times exceeded. It's a meta-narrative on identity where all the characters are more than they are expected to be

2. f-nanda's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Cowboys and aliens? It's supposed to be awesome but OMG, I lost count how many times I tried to watch it and fell asleep. Now that I finally watched it full, I'm meh. I like the cast but I couldn't engage.

3. Paul Relf's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

A whole lotta fun until Olivia Wilde becomes a space alien and the movie starts whittling itself down to fit into a round hole.

5. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Every Goddam Thing Bone Tomahawk Isn't

6. Thomas's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Silly fun. More enjoyable than it sounds(!)

7. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Vaqueros y apaches se unen para combatir una amenaza extraterrestre, en un entretenimiento palomero en la mejor tradición serie B, que cumple con acción, efectos especiales, y diversión hollywoodense.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Underwhelming movie that fails to generate thrills and suspense despite an intriguing and original premise. Production design is good but the script and direction is a bit all over the place.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Modern uzaylı uygarlığının gelişmekte olan insan uygarlığına karşı savaşını klişe ögelerle ve biraz da basitlikle beyazperdeye taşıyan bir film. Aslında filmdeki fikri gayet acayip bulmuştum. Bu film, güzel bir konunun nasıl heba edildiğinin bir örneği olmuş .

10. MAO1's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

11. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Not enough of any one thing to make this more than a collection of cool sequences. Hate to say it, but the original casting of Robert Downey, Jr., might have brought a little more friction and danger than Daniel Craig's gravitas. And I love Daniel Craig.

12. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

I haven't seen this, but it's still shit.

13. Palmyra's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Je l'attend beaucoup celui-là, Craig, Wilde, Ford du beau monde vivement sa sortie

14. Funny How?'s rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Harrison Ford and aliens! Wait didn't that happen once?

15. rowdyman's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Cowboys & Aliens. Simultaneously the pitch, the title and the script. Should've been a lot more fun.

16. LiG's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

a rehash of the little seen Outlander with western juice

17. Mugino's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

A fun premise squandered & made spectacularly unimaginative.

18. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

lukewarm & predictable. Do you remember when you looked forward to an Adam Beach episode in L&W:SVU? Me neither, because Chester Lake sucks and so does Beach and he continues to do so here.

19. Daniel Paul's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

20. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Great idea, poor execution.

21. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

Very fun sounding idea. Very boring execution.

22. hastapura's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

This was almost offensively banal. Not quite, though, or else I'd have more to say about it.

23. Christina Scavuzzo's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

how do YOU like your corn dog? Wrote a CT paper on this bad boy, great if you like your cowboys butch and ignant & your women sassy and impregnably omniscient.

24. Stu Witmer's rating of the film Cowboys & Aliens

So-so SciFi that, like so many others (Independence Day, The Arrival, Men in Black, etc.), quickly fades from memory. At times it seems a bit like an episode of Firefly on steroids. I thought I noticed several quotes & hat-tips to other films (eg: Jason & the Argonauts, The Searchers) but I'm not so interested that I'm going to look them up. Good to see Keith Carradine again.