1. SiIencio's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

Limited in scope, somehow lacking the eloquence needed to become a serious divulgative project. However the subject matter is rarely discussed in today's world and carries loads of significance and polemic on its own. Despite the fact that the issue is barely scrutinised and Devil's advocate is never played, the maths should easily be contrasted and opens the way to a new welcome look at enviromentalism.

2. ughchenausea's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

3. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

Holy shit... It shook me. But too much data dumping to be fully trustworthy...

4. João Rocha's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

A terrifying situation, but a poor doc. The camera, the ilustrations was quite amateur, but the most disturbing is the lack in the exploration of the theme giving you a vision of the worl black or white, with no grey areas, or any other color. Besides they never really explore one point to is bottom, missing a choesive line of argumenta

5. mattywuh's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

Rather unimpressed. Despite agreeing with the overall argument, the approach of this documentary irked me - as one stat leaps to another argument. The final straw was dismissing overpopulation in just one breath. Cowspiracy takes exactly the approach (i.e. not challenging a controversial lifestyle choice they know few are likely to change) as they so harangue the large charities for. I await CHILDSPIRACY...

6. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

660 gallons of water to make 1 hamburger damn

7. JCPJD's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

A good film with a terrifying message. A few issues though. The camera work is very poor, often way overexposed. Once you notice, it's a distraction. Secondly, the '...spiracy' part of it is either thin or under-investigated; either there's nothing there or they lost their bottle. Now, everything else I really enjoyed. This belongs in the cannon of Docs that, when put together, reveal the rot in our system.

8. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

9. slackavetes's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

great documentary. it's so crazy that this is not widely discussed

10. emmber's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

11. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

The message is so important that I disregard the direction.

12. Polly Dee's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

As a vegan, I would have appreciated new info and being a little more surprised. But loved the doc nonetheless.

13. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

I just can't with the world anymore.

14. Waxamillion's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

I stopped eating meat for a month

15. Lou Abrego's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

16. Luís Silva's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

A theme that easily passes unnoticed, developed in a strategic way: not only is cruel, it is also bad for the environment, the human kind and not as gainful as you may think. It gives you a new perspective about the subject and it may shed a light in the general opinion and maybe erradicate all the dirty and ignored politics connected with animal production.

17. Dzernera's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

For putting all the terrifying statistics together in a very comprehensible and very logic way.

18. bartkl's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

Very versatile, concise and informative documentary which tactically prioritizes the environment over animal treatment —which certainly gets attention too—, thereby emphasizing the absolutely important perspective to anyone. Many of the arguments and calculations are easy to follow, which contributes to the credibility and comprehensibility of this film. This film actually might have persuaded me to go vegan.

19. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

Pretty good arguments, pretty good research, and pretty good visuals although voice-over was dull.

20. Azul B.'s rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

21. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

22. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

A brilliant documentary that while starts slow, never stops asking questions and seeking their answers. It is exhaustive, eager, devastating, subversive, and wildly inspiring. Life-changing. An activist's/artist's sort of hope that lies in generating new or different consciousness in others. A must-see for all who care for the earth.

23. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

The theme is way more important than the direction – or else wouldn't be worth watching.

24. dave gunn's rating of the film Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret

Probably the most important documentary regarding environmentalism and global climate change that currently exists, whether viewers will like its revelations or not. This is the REAL Inconvenient Truth, and I hope so bad that my fellow human beings are willing to inconvenience themselves.