1. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film CQ

Charming and full of inspired moments. A great supporting cast elevates this film which is otherwise rather self-indulgent and wish-fulfilling.

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film CQ

Roman Coppola isn't his father, and he's not his sister either, but it's probably not fair to judge different filmmakers based on blood relations. I get the intent but a lot of it just doesn't work.

3. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film CQ

Roman Coppola had a good shot as a director for this film, loved the "Agent Dragonfly" sequences - they're most like homages to Dino De Laurentiis' late 60's sci-fi/action comic-book film adaptations. (I'd wish I could make a film like Jeremy Davies did with this one.)

4. Samuel Donath's rating of the film CQ

Fun, yet cheesy look at film making.

5. Tigrão's rating of the film CQ

Pretty good fun. An enjoyable movie with some cool-cheesy-stuff. Coppola should direct more.

6. Nick McGaw's rating of the film CQ

A beautifully shot film whose story isn't all there. Passes the time quite enjoyably, but not the kind of thing that will stick with you at all. But still, Roman Coppola has a great eye for shots and sequences. I'd love to see him film a great script from someone else.

7. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film CQ

Excellent 60's setting. Other than that, the story is kind of dull but the richness in the colors and the music (by Mellow) make the watching very pleasant. An oddity.

8. mjgildea's rating of the film CQ

I can appreciate what this movie was trying to do from a visual standpoint but by the time the credits rolled I just didn't care. All style, no substance with storytelling that seems to make its strongest attempt to keep you from getting to the end, which by the way I had to force myself to do.

9. Anton Williams's rating of the film CQ

WOW! What a comedy mix of futuristic retro and italian auteurs movies!

10. Juan J. Meraz's rating of the film CQ

creative to the core, roman should do more, plays quirk to the capital q, basicaly autobio all the way through seems best under new sincerity category,

11. (arc)'s rating of the film CQ

the queen decrees: CQ is the best sixties movie not from the sixties. everything i want & more.

12. Henrique Amud's rating of the film CQ

A quirkie little fun film about films. The script is actually kinda great but let's face it, Roman is not a good director.

13. Phil Worfel's rating of the film CQ

I know the film has its flaws but I really loved this. Personally one of my favorite films about films.

14. Marq's rating of the film CQ

Such a personal favourite. Thrilled that it's finally appeared at The Auteurs.