1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Cracks

Eva Green is perfectly cast here but I thought the transformation her character made wasn't believable and somewhat forced as is the coming of age story which became merely serviceable.

2. kowalski's rating of the film Cracks

the most beautiful girl in the world - a boring movie

3. Princess of the Winter's rating of the film Cracks

Great story. An subtile, unexpected ending.

4. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Cracks

5. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Cracks

A film without surprises, aesthetically appealing but a little bit too simple and predictable in treating its subject (even regarding the contents of the dialogues). The repetitive score of Javier Navarrete with its everlasting piano pling-pling on the same chord patterns is difficult to stand after half an hour.

6. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Cracks

Took a while to get going but eventually reaches its inevitable 'climax'. Strange other worldly setting. Not quite Lord of the Flies meets St Trinians (or is it Jean Brodie?) but it does have a derivative feel about it. Not sure I'd want to meet reptilian Eva Green on a foggy night, And so many unanswered questions about the school...

7. Michael Diers's rating of the film Cracks

Schön bebildertes, trauriges Drama um ein Mädchenpensionat im ländlichen Nichts von Irland. Mobbing, Opfer, Verrat und Verführung: Themen, die auch noch heute an Schulen aktuell sind, egal ob Privatschule oder Brennpunktschule.

8. jaelaah's rating of the film Cracks

Eva Green makes everything about this movie a sultry treat

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Cracks

Who doesn't want to be seduced by Eva Green? Consentually of course. :/

10. alessia's rating of the film Cracks

They are women - therefore beautiful, elegant and sensual. Who cares that the story itself it's pretty much about an adult attracted by underage girls? A movie about women, with only women characters - and yet paradoxically one of the sexiest movie I have ever watched.

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Cracks

Reminiscent of 'Innocence' (2004) with languid, genteel refinement permeated with an undercurrent of absolute sexual horror. Juno Temple concentrates a wild array of emotions into a subtle, dense performance that anchors the film. Eva Green is also very good but makes some astonishingly provocative/ offensive (mileage will vary) statements in the DVD extras. More disturbing than expected.

12. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Cracks

13. Fabiha's rating of the film Cracks

"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings / Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair! / Nothing beside remains. Round the decay / Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare / The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Cracks

it's hard when the artificial world coincides like a house of cards. lovely bitchy-terror with a surprising turn.

15. camille's rating of the film Cracks

16. c@rley's rating of the film Cracks

17. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Cracks

18. snowjade's rating of the film Cracks

this movie made me SO ANGRY...

19. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Cracks

the atmosphere created by this film was haunting and every shot helps to create this ambient. The acting was good, specially Eva Green's and Juno Temple's.

20. carolinmue's rating of the film Cracks

I think I kinda liked it. At least I liked seeing Eva kissing a girl. All in all, the story isn't really original and I can't say that I like a single character after watching it.

21. isabelka's rating of the film Cracks

i THOROUGHLY enjoyed this movie to absolute bits

22. Jobsdone's rating of the film Cracks

Disturbing but great. About the teacher-student relationship, although it's not that clear as it sounds. Psychogical drama.

23. しーちゃん's rating of the film Cracks

I don't think the reason Mr. Universe could not get into it was because it was "too much of a so-called chick flick," but because the story was too predictable and some parts were not acted well enough. I myself have some guilty-pleasure chick flicks among my favorites, but I don't think a film that centers around a completely female cast, or a female group dynamic, should immediately be classified as such.

24. joaomoita's rating of the film Cracks