1. dordai_robert's rating of the film Crank

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Crank

One of the best recreations of video game aesthetic in a film. This film is like suddenly snorting a line of cocaine, that never stops kicking.

3. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Crank

4. mlstrx's rating of the film Crank

5. josh scam's rating of the film Crank

not a good movie by any means,,, but its intensified experiments really push the limit

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Crank

7. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Crank

Crank is low-level, dirty, raunchy, basic, racist, mysoginistic, lowbrow, something that won't affect or elevate me, & basically the exact opposite of "artistic". It is also an experimental high-concept genre masterclass and structurally perfect at what it sets out to do, deconstructing & reconstructing the action film based on videogame sensibilities.  [ explanation in the comments- careful, it's 1000 words]

8. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Crank

1.5 >> O tipo de filme que sua namorada te convence a ver. >>> Garante boas risadas se estiver chapado.

9. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Crank

I can't say "Crank" is especially good, but I can't say it's ever boring either. It's unashamedly designed to be a relentless frenzy, and there's a certain amount of pleasure to be found in that. But, apart from it's premise, it's a pretty run-of-the-mill action film, with little particularly memorable about the characters or action sequences.

10. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Crank

Crank is good at what it does. You get what you think you're gonna get. Now whether that's a good thing or a bad thing you can decide for yourself. For me it isn't.

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Crank

I guess I assumed that I might like this because I was under the impression that it was a movie and not a long, racist video game cutscene

12. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Crank

Don't waste time with explanations but jump into the action and only use the essence of a normal action movie! This is like a fast roller coaster without safety harness - a weird movie, but aesthetically consequent (and reminding of an oversized video clip) in its use of montage, cuts, split screen, tempo, movement, sound, color and music.

13. Tigrão's rating of the film Crank

Entertaining film about an entertaining dickhead.

14. sónia fialho's rating of the film Crank

lol não percebi porque razão cheguei sequer a ver isto.

15. paul oram's rating of the film Crank

16. this uncharming man's rating of the film Crank

a psycho, homophobic, racist white guy survives against all odds, exploiting and utilizing every resource, regardless of morality to succeed in invoking his wrath. this is real life. neveldine + taylor openly criticize the type of heroes that are reveled in in action cinema, and beneath all the surreality lies something even more intense and striking. the death of the macho man.

17. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Crank

Habe ihn zufällig gesehen und war positiv überrascht. Die Fortsetzung würde ich mir aber nicht mehr anschauen.

18. Chard's rating of the film Crank

19. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Crank

20. Junda Mane's rating of the film Crank

An under-appreciated action classic, it's outrageous, perverted, relentless, bloody and an all-round great time. It's sequel High Voltage is just as insane & fun.

21. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Crank

If we're talking inventive, kinetic, cogent action cinema, this is it.

22. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Crank

statham's best performance ever i guess?

23. denisr's rating of the film Crank

24. barebeauty's rating of the film Crank

The movie never stops, much like it's main character. It's all too much, and that's just want I want in an action film. I promise you this film will have your heart beating as fast Statham's after he's downed 6 Redbulls and several packs of energy packets.