1. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Crazy Heart

The movie must have been written for Jeff Bridges. His performance is great. For a first feature film this is very good work. Impressive

2. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Nice concert scenes with Colin and lovely Maggie Gyllenhaal. I love Jeff Bridges but it's not his best film and not his best (or Oscar worthy) performance.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Crazy Heart

6.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2CO

4. elMar81's rating of the film Crazy Heart

4,5 rate. I watched this movie and I thounght it wasn't nothing so special. Then I slept over a night and it remain in my mind the day after. So I realize it is a story about redemption, music and talent, well played and - ok, protagonist is the "ex Lebowsky"!- I understood beacuse he got an Oscar. And probably in the future I will watch it again...

5. auloel's rating of the film Crazy Heart

6. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Crazy Heart

(...) Sein Bad Blake in Crazy Heart, dieser traurige versoffene Country Sänger - das ist Popkultur! Natürlich haben wir die Geschichte schon x-fach gesehen. In Crazy Heart gibt es aber einen grossen Unterschied: Dank Bridges Performance meinen wir, all das würde tatsächlich IHM passieren!(...)

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Crazy Heart

The subject is absolutely brilliant, but the movie fails in consistence. Easy to watch, easy to forget.

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Jeff Bridges en chanteur de country ravagé par l'alcool et sur le déclin, promenant sa déchéance de concerts en concerts. Prestation magistrale qui lui a valu un Golden Globe.

9. Michael Clarke's rating of the film Crazy Heart

A lovely film and an exceptional performance from Jeff who has a heart bigger than the state of California.He is one of the truly greats and a man for all seasons. Inspirational in every way Steve Job's could never be. The Dude,as always,abides.

10. ䷀'s rating of the film Crazy Heart

11. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Crazy Heart

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Crazy Heart

How truly amazing it must be to have an old though charming story in your hands and be able to transform it and make it alive through one actor's performance and the musical genius of Mr. Bingham and T Bone Brunett...I must admit this one hit me right in the heart. But the laurels are all Bridges', I'm afraid.

13. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Darren Aronofsky's The Wrestler minus the wrestling, raw emotions, smart direction, and quality acting. Instead all of that is replaced with a guitar, faux emotions, bland direction, and sub par acting- YUCK!

14. elettrautofra's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Hi I would like to know the inventor of mubi, so that I can explain why using the search engine of the movie and selecting ITALY I find the movie in German, French, Japanese, and I ask WHY?? I'm Italian and I want to watch movies in ITALIAN, ITALIAN

15. carola spadoni's rating of the film Crazy Heart

i havent seen the movie but the synopsis somehow it reminds me of the electric horseman...?

16. edbattle's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Formula script saved by the performances. Jeff Bridges was born to play this role, Colin Farrell is enormously charming almost at the level of Robert Downey Jr, and Maggie Gyllenhall always has you on her side. If only the entirely predictable writing was as good as the soundtrack.

17. rowdyman's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Predictable in every way except Jeff Bridges, who really is the force of this movie. He's a self-loathing drunk who finally becomes desperate enough to get sober. Otherwise, there's a lot to forget about this movie but that look of fear in Bridges eyes are worth it.

18. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Il film procede come previsto, senza tanti scossoni; si segue con piacere, è malinconico, melodico e orecchiabile come una bella canzone country. Scorre liscio senza annoiare mai. Jeff Bridges è bravissimo, come al solito, estremamente in parte. La Gyllenhaal è insopportabile e pure una discreta cana.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Crazy Heart

20. Agung Adi Achank Nugraha's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Ryan Bingham's Crazy Heart, absolutely amazing...

21. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Jeff Bridges em uma de suas melhores atuações, o que acaba salvando um filme que se mostra sentimental alé da conta.

22. 0's rating of the film Crazy Heart

6/7/2011 a nice evening at the BFI Southbank

23. Hank the Tank's rating of the film Crazy Heart

24. Kilgore Trout's rating of the film Crazy Heart

Decent, but Payday and Tender Mercies both put this film and Bridges' performance to shame.