1. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Crazy Horse

It's too much beauty together not to like it.

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Crazy Horse

I love the enthusiastic (if delusional) aesthetic ambitions of the Crazy Horse creative team: Michael Powell, Fassbinder, etc. Aim for the stars, kids!

3. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Crazy Horse

An ode to sexuality and the female form, Crazy Horse is graphic, bold and colorful. I wish there was more feeling envolved into this doc-work, though. I missed knowing who these people are and what Crazy Horse ir really about. At the end, I guess this movie experience is equal to the live show: treats to the eyes, not so much to the brain.

4. Ezra Winton's rating of the film Crazy Horse

The gaze is back, and not in a good way.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Crazy Horse

Wiseman casts his eye on the workings of the famous CRAZY HORSE SALOON in Paris. More than just erotica the club prides itself on its choreography, style and performers. Wiseman's style of plain observation works well here and is a rare aside in digital projection for the veteran. Well captured and entertaining peak behind the curtain with several performances captured that truly exude their desired intent.

6. affasf's rating of the film Crazy Horse

appreciated the additional unveiling of managerial Crazy’s side. astonishing photography and perfect music (the alternative Toxic’s version overall).

7. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Crazy Horse

2+ hours of beautiful nude female bodies and Frederick Wiseman, two of my favorite things in the world. What is not to love?

8. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Crazy Horse

The first Wiseman where I didn't spend a significant portion of the runtime slack-jawed in awe, notsomuch because the stakes are low than because there's not much of an argument being made here, far as I could tell. But it has a lot going for it visually and atmospherically, and would make a great double bill with Taylor Mead's Ass.

9. Junda Mane's rating of the film Crazy Horse

I actually caught the live show last year on a European trip with a few friends. A great experience

10. Rocco Vinícius's rating of the film Crazy Horse

Une des choses les plus sexy que j'ai jamais vu.

11. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Crazy Horse

Well made doc, that I could never find any interest in it's subject. Wiseman can often be great, but this film I found insufferably boring.

12. The Art of B's rating of the film Crazy Horse

a kaleidoscope of sensuality and beauty

13. Adt Raditya's rating of the film Crazy Horse

every normal men in the world gonna love this movie...

14. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Crazy Horse

Renowned documentarian Frederick Wiseman visits the Crazy Horse, Paris' famous nude dance club, capturing its inner workings and on-stage majesty. Wiseman weaves a narrative of life in the Crazy Horse, eschewing interviews and talking heads for fly on the wall observation. The result is a highly immersive and at times breathtaking tribute to the stunning craft and sensuality of this temple of feminine beauty.

15. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film Crazy Horse

Bodies, light and movement: what a great combination to build a film upon...