1. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Crazy Love

i really liked how the soundtrack was used to add rhythm to the narrative. just lovely.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Crazy Love

HELL of a dynamic fucking story. I knew nothing going into this one, so I won't say anything. But damn, watch this, I guarantee it is not the story you think.

3. filmcapsule's rating of the film Crazy Love

A compelling story - and in particular compelling subjects - can elevate any documentary above the limits of its craft, but this became so repugnant without any of the participants realizing it. This is a deeply troubling story of abuse and it's treated as a cute romance. Tone deaf. And there's a lot of casual sexism and racism from even tangential subjects. Quite a collection of miserable people.

4. mpho3's rating of the film Crazy Love

"Dan Klores’ toxically fascinating true-crime/true-romance documentary, milks the one-of-a-kind story of Linda Riss and Burt Pugach for every tawdry twist it holds. Yet the tale itself is so spectacularly perverse, and the film stays so authentically close to the personalities involved, that you don’t feel dirty...." - Owen Gleiberman, EW

5. Törnrosa's rating of the film Crazy Love

6. mjgildea's rating of the film Crazy Love

Overall Crazy Love is okay. Admittedly I'm a sucker for archival footage so in my mind all a documentary needs to do once it gets that end together is not interview too many idiots & not be boring. Unfortunately Burt & Linda Pugach are a pair of idiots (admittedly he made her into one but still) & the last 20 minutes kind of flounder. I know their idiocy is the point of this doc but still hard to watch at points.

7. Theresa DiCola Rose's rating of the film Crazy Love

This is a great documentary. I've seen it several times. What can I say, I guess I'm sucker for a good romance!! Want your bad romance!

8. eharadon's rating of the film Crazy Love

Absolutely love this film. An example of using archival mixed with interview to create something incredible. Fascinating unbelievable story.