1. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

The best scenes are the scenes in which Ryan Gosling plays his womanizer part. And he does it perfectly. The rest, specially the subplots with the children & the teacher; meanders between very poor and solid. Overall 2,5 stars.

2. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

high budget buzzfeed video

3. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Gosling Stone. Not the only thing that makes this movie great though.

4. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

love that the Verizon Fios information widget engaged in a bit of lowkey reading by describing the ryan gosling character as "a self-styled Lothario"

5. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

6. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

You should be studying the gentle curve of his c-

7. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

"The war between the sexes is over. We won the second women started doing pole dancing for exercise."

8. fearraigh's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

A film (and cast) with a lot of potential but this is depressingly formulaic stuff, larded out with superfluous subplots, woefully mechanical plot vectors and one huge implausibility that lies at the centre of it. Ultimately conservative and WAYYYY too long. I have watched ten-hour films by Lav Diaz that seemed shorter than this.

9. pintobean's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Almost like its title. It's crazy, stupid, loveable. All I can say is, it's a feel good movie...

11. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

This is an important movie cuz it has 2 thing I like which is a makeover and Emma Stone.

12. scarlett's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Silly but fun. A film to cheer you up when your sad

13. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Film scontato? A un certo punto sì. Ma non da subito e in una commedia romantica è già una conquista quando il punto di non ritorno si situa oltre la metà del tempo concesso ad una serata senza troppe pretese. Coppia di protagonisti maschili ben caratterizzata, meno luce per quelle femminili ma ci sono modi decisamente peggiori di occupare il proprio tempo

14. Rita Roque's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

15. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Why are Moore and Tomei so underused in this? Also every man in this is film is a creep

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

An underrated, edgy comedy drama with an excellent narrative catalyst - where player becomes mensch to a middle-aged married man in an existential crisis due to his separation. The script is a delight, subverting the stereotypes of each character as their journeys (regardless of some superbly deployed tragicomic scenarios) reach humane conclusions. An uplifting, fairly realistic, acerbic treat.

17. dianadhm's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

18. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I usually think the comedy is much more crucial to get right than the romance in the rom-com genre; I think this movie really gets the comedy right. I love Carell and Gosling together in this. The glaring flaw I see though is that I'd rather the two of them live happily ever after than Carrell and Julienne Moore.

19. Shoham L's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone are the best part of this.

20. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

21. indomi3's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

22. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

What an appropriate title! Funny and witty. Not a common cliched romantic comedy. I liked reviewing it.

23. Marta Donati's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

24. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Crazy Stupid Love ist eine romantische Komödie mit einem grossen Inventar netter und guter Menschen. Sicherlich, anfangs werden so einige zynische Kommentare abgelassen, aber all das dient nur dem Zweck, später korrigiert zu werden.... http://cinegeek.de/crazy-stupid-love-rating-74-dvd6765