1. Natasha Angashanova's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

2. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

I saw this once years ago at SIFF, and I still remember it quite well. I love the musical scenes and would very much like to track this one down again.

4. Risya's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Slightly overlong but it was an interesting portrait of a family. Visually nice with its time period flavor and of course good soundtrack.

5. absentmindednes's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

ground control to major tom!

6. Muraki's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

the editing, the images & the soundtracks were terrific in this movie

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Excellent, beautiful directing, acting and writing

8. Dario Polmonari's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

I have never enough of this movie ... change my life .

9. El Biffo's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Epic queer coming-of-age film from Canada. Great 60's soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eAviwptE4

10. Squashua's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

What starts as an offbeat coming-of-age period piece soon shakes off the flares and rock vinyls for much more serious topics and a sombre mood. It's debatable whether I preferred the more weighty side to the lighter opening but there was definitely moments I personally could relate to. The ending section abroad is frankly ridiculous and the climax rushed but there's still plenty to enjoy in this era throwback.

11. boynuno's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

12. aeneasd's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

13. Agne's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

This feels like two movies stitched together - halfway it just changes direction completely. I was left somewhat confused. That said, it is quite touching and I like what it says - if only the editing was a bit more ruthless. It ends up feeling too drawn out, what a pity.

14. Claudia Heidegger's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

15. Safety's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

A superb bildungsroman movie that could be a French Canadian version of a Hanif Kureishi story complete with Bowie, bisexuality and brothers, a father, a mother, some religious mysticism, some magic realism and some Freud, all tied together by a broken record of Crazy by Patsy Cline.

16. James's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Too many corny music interludes, dodgy wigs and repetitive ideas (e.g. the mass). Unfocussed. Some good performances.

17. raggiodisole's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Rounded characters, a story that's believable and watchable, fantastic music, sound cinematography, this is a good film!

18. Penelope q's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

19. Daria's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Incredible. I regret not having watched this sooner. Jumping straight to one of my all time favourites for its thoughtfully bold writing, stunning execution and awesome soundtrack. This is a perfect example of what I was hoping to discover when signing up to Mubi. Day made!

20. Ross Tomlinson's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Touching and beautifully acted with very clever direction, and extremely witty throughout. Brilliant.

21. mentadzsuz's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

22. Sirius_911's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Un film intergénérationnel qui sonne juste en tous points. La reconstitution des 60's et des 70's est très bien rendue et on suit le parcours de la famille Beaulieu (à travers les yeux du 4e fils) avec un réel plaisir. Un excellent moment pour tous, avec en prime quelques vrais moments d'anthologie (Sympathy for the Devil dans une Eglise, il fallait le faire...)

23. Jessica Venturelli's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

24. DanOffen's rating of the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

Very touching and well built film. Cleverly made with real heart.