1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Creed

I didn't care for it much. About on par with Rocky 2 but never ever reaches the depth of the human soul of the first Rocky picture.

2. Célio g.'s rating of the film Creed

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Creed

Better than any Rocky film from Rocky II onwards.

4. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Creed

thought this will be mediocre, turns out it wasn't. one of the best stallone's performance

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Creed

Loved it, great addition to the Rocky series

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film Creed

The biggest Oscar snub of 2016.

7. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Creed

A very worthy addition to the Rocky Balboa saga that spans over four decades. Not likely to make any new fans though.

8. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Creed

Am I the only one who didn't enjoy the execution of this movie?

9. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Creed

6.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2J6

10. Waxamillion's rating of the film Creed

Coogler nailed it. He brought the feel of an 80's american hero film and gave it new life. Added enough cheese from the original Rocky while still having it feel like a film for 2015. The boxing scenes were some of the best sports cinematics I have seen since Invictus. Brilliant and unlike most films these days, I want to see a sequal... I want this to be a new franchise.

11. Michael Peer's rating of the film Creed

A 'member berries milkshake. While Coogler does add some warmth and tenderness he is known for in quieter moments, this is a complete regurgitation of every Rocky movie ever. Stallone was solid but an Oscar would be been ridiculous. The camera work is spectacular and there are some solid moments. It's just such a shame that you do not care because you've seen this beat for beat so many god damn times.

12. Apaana's rating of the film Creed

beautiful. moving. transformative. cured my depression.

13. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Creed

It was great seeing this with an audience that was so into it so that it's flaws seemed to almost disappear for this room of strangers.

14. Nina's rating of the film Creed

3,5. I can see more of this coming in the future ... and I'm actually looking forward to it.

15. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Creed

Masterpiece. It's amazing on its own right, not needing to lean excessively on nostalgia. Stallone IS Rocky Balboa.

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Creed

The best Rocky film since the first one and a welcome surprise. Michael B Jordan has the charisma to take the franchise forward and there is great work from Sly. Predictable but emotional finale and overall a winner!

17. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Creed

Incapacità mitopoietica, amore per la nostalgia? Come verrà ricordato questa contemporaneità che stiamo vivendo? Film per amanti (nostalgici) di Rocky ma con diversi difetti. Le motivazioni del protagonista non sono così forti (o almeno nel film sono ridotte ad una sola sequenza), la colonna sonora è sicuramente più debole di quella originale, così come i rapporti tra i personaggi. Rigodiamoci Rocky I

18. Diderot's rating of the film Creed

Coogler is remarkably improved here after Fruitvale Station. That first single-take fight is a real virtuoso moment, but the movie could've been a lot better. These characters are still almost entirely circumstance-driven and not very layered.

19. c.g's rating of the film Creed

A bit simple but still a good entertainment. I've never seen any of the Rocky movies but this was way better than I expected (negative point: what is going on with the music theme remake?!). Good performance and duo from Michael B. Jordan and Tessa Thompson

20. SBERB's rating of the film Creed

21. DenoResandono's rating of the film Creed

Great movie with loveable characters...

22. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Creed

The story is a bit standard play but the actors really shine especially the trio of Stallone, Jordan, and Thompson. Solid movie.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Creed