1. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Creep 2

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Creep 2

3. Pater Ecstaticus's rating of the film Creep 2

4. abyantama's rating of the film Creep 2

5. rksw's rating of the film Creep 2

the first one is still creepier that I had to pause a bit just to ask my brother to accompany me because it was just so disturbing.. it felt so real that made me have few issue with people lol

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Creep 2

A sequel that side steps repeating what the first movie did. Duplass and Brice crafts a fun and unnerving drama with more than one trick up its sleeve instead of ramping up the horror and body count. The two leads are great together and the writing is very on point and will keep you guessing where things are going. Sure it might not reach the heights of the first one but still very good. Bring on part 3!

7. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Creep 2

Hmmmm. Pretty unpleasant. I loved the first film and appreciated the idea behind the departure here, but boy, I don't think any of it works.

8. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Creep 2

Patrick Brice and Mark Duplass wisely commit to a formula that isn't designed to shock and provoke like the first film; both men seem to know that the tricks in the first film are now well-known and recognized by eager viewers. Because they aren't trying to scare you consistently, but rather heighten your senses, the fun of "Creep 2" lies much deeper, with a lot more psychological and charismatic undertones.

9. Rocco's rating of the film Creep 2

As if knowing it couldn’t reach the chilling heights of its predecessor, Creep 2 doesn’t try to. It trades mystery and scares for nuance, giving the viewer two plum performances for the price of one. Though the end leaves a bit to be desired, Part 3 is nigh, and I fully anticipate a devilishly satisfying conclusion to Brice’s singular series.

10. saitosouta's rating of the film Creep 2

4.5. Duplass Brothers have described "Midlife Crisis" in many produced or directed movies multilayeredly and, in "Creep 2," it synchronizes with boredom of a serial killer so that Dir. Patrick Brice made a comedy-horror movie strange as never before. This is powerfully terrifying yet stupendously hilarious and unmistakably Duplass-ish masterpiece which made me think Mark Duprass is one of best actor in our age.