1. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Creep

Uma maneira mais interessante de se ver este filme: por cada jump scare tentado pelo "vilão" bebam um shot.

2. Mattia Ricotta's rating of the film Creep

3. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Creep

Actually 4,5.// http://obicimsinema.com/creep-filmi-inceleme/

4. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Creep

5. PeterK94's rating of the film Creep

Watch with someone who doesn’t know about this film and tell them it’s real found footage. Improves the entire experience tremendously.

6. FCC 86's rating of the film Creep

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Creep

3,5 - One important page for the found-footage genre.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Creep

While I understand the Duplassian need to conquer the independent film world, sometimes the work comes off as underdeveloped and cheap. When that happens you get home video quality and silly instead of scary.

9. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Creep

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Creep

11. Rocco's rating of the film Creep

This is the crown jewel of the "found footage" subgenre. Daniel Myrick/Eduardo Sanchez created it and Patrick Brice has perfected it by slyly deconstructing it. There's nothing left to say.

12. Michael Peer's rating of the film Creep

Remove Mark Duplass from the equation and what you got is a weak found footage film that has trouble justifying why it exists more than anything else. There are genuine moments of honest suspense and disturbing images that linger, but it's a chore to get through. If I wasn't watching this for personal research for other found-footage films for a project I'm working on, I would have probably turned it off halfway.

13. La Schiff's rating of the film Creep

i like the idea that the only thing that makes it a true horror is the last scene (which wasn't even realistic). even so, it still felt like an offbeat horror to me.

14. LuísMarques's rating of the film Creep

melhor filme sobre furries, cringe até dizer chega

15. rksw's rating of the film Creep

geli geli geli. this makes me anxious about pipol and paranoid

16. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Creep

Could have been more effective without the jump scares. I really like Mark Duplass and his creepy quiet sad puppy dog character who Brice's character doesn't want to disappoint or offend.

17. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Creep

Although Creep may interestingly only feature 2 characters in this found footage-esque comedy-horror film, it's sadly much more childish than funny or scary. The scares are mainly in the form of only bad, corny jump scares, and the few tense moments are underplayed. A decent twist comes at the hour mark in terms of Josef's intentions, but it isn't as nervewracking as it could be. Creep is a film that doesn't arose.

18. eariadne's rating of the film Creep

19. pintobean's rating of the film Creep

20. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Creep

Has some issues, (Why did he go outside? Why didn't the cops help?) but works out to be an exquisite little slice of suspense.

21. aliasgenius's rating of the film Creep

Tense! So many jump-scares that I couldn't avoid.

22. Shelley's rating of the film Creep

Don't know why this got such low ratings. It was 77 minutes of tense terror and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

23. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Creep

una sola stella, nonostante un paio di scene non siano affatto da buttare

24. wi.bi's rating of the film Creep

kinda like the story but not really loved this one. the twist. hmmm not bad but I need something more.