1. Rocco's rating of the film Creepshow 2

People hate on this one based on their overwhelming nostalgia for the first. Honestly, this is more of the same dumb fun, without the visual bells and whistles of the original. And for the horror as social commentary fans among us, Creepshow 2 actually finds Romero back in that wheelhouse with three tales that may or may not comment on the plights of Native and African Americans, as well as women.

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Creepshow 2

3. Z's rating of the film Creepshow 2

Not as visually extravagant as it's predecessor, but more thematically and visually coherent. The movie has a clear dramatic through line. The first story touches on the genocide perpetrated against Native Americans. The second story deals with the emotional and physical abuse women often endure at men's hands. The third story concerns the systemic racism and classism African-Americans face. A reflective horror film.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Creepshow 2

dir. MICHAEL GORNICK - 4.5/10

5. mjgildea's rating of the film Creepshow 2

The Caddyshack 2 of horror movies. The Chief Wood'nhead segment was sort of okay but by the halfway mark into The Hitchhiker I'd already checked out. The animated segments were iffy at best and the final image of The Creep tossing papers out of the back of delivery truck into the wind on a desolate country road is appropriate as I felt like I just threw away an hour & a half of my life.

6. dave gunn's rating of the film Creepshow 2

Classic. I love the animation and the practical effects of mid-'80s horror films. The first segment is very poorly acted and cheesy, but if you make it through, the second one is sufficiently creepy and the last incredibly fucked up. Awesome.

7. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film Creepshow 2

8. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Creepshow 2

The stories didn't do much for me aside from The Raft and some moments in The Hitchhiker. Loved the animated bits, though.

9. ghostofX-masyet2come's rating of the film Creepshow 2

It was alright. What sticks with me is the image of the Creep ,tossing pulp horror comics down a desolate country road.