1. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Creepshow

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Creepshow

3. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Creepshow

This film does take a while to find it's groove. The first two stories are way too campy and ridiculous to work as either horror or comedy. But, by the third story, it manages to find to find the proper mixture of style, scares and entertainment. It's not quite as good as I remember it being, but it has enough going for it to be a memorable experience and a fun tribute to the golden age of horror comics.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Creepshow

Du bon et du moins bon, en toute bienvenue ! www.cinefiches.com

5. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Creepshow

Campy and fun, at least enjoyable as your late-night snack.

6. Rocco's rating of the film Creepshow

Call me a philistine but this one's reputation is based largely on nostalgia. Sure, it's a pleasant enough way to waste two hours but the stories themselves lack cleverness (besides The Crate which is just fabulous) and the visual flourishes grow creakier with each passing year. The performances, of course are wonderfully hammy and help to lift any narrative slack. Shamefully, I must admit that I prefer the sequel!

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Creepshow

8. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Creepshow

9. ughchenausea's rating of the film Creepshow

10. Ethan's rating of the film Creepshow

Two horror titans collaborating on one of the most underrated comic book movies of all time. Lots of great talent in some pretty cool scenarios.

11. Repardo's rating of the film Creepshow

The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill

12. William's rating of the film Creepshow

All 5 stories are genuinely creepy, although I'm partial to the goofy tone of Stephen King's horrified hillbilly in "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill".

13. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Creepshow

A fun, pulpy horror anthology.

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Creepshow

dir. GEORGE A. ROMERO - 7/10

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Creepshow

Las historias de "Creepshow" van de bien a peor. Las dos primeras son las mejores. La animación de historietas es lo mejor del filme. A esto se adiciona la colaboración de Tom Savini, un genio para crear criaturas espeluznantes. Lo otro es la dirección de iluminación, es también otra ambientación de las historietas. Por último, el citado a distintos tipos de terror, no necesariamente el de los monstruos.

16. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Creepshow

I had really fond memories of this from my childhood and I'm sad to say that some movies are best left not revisited...

17. mjgildea's rating of the film Creepshow

Admittedly, Creepshow is schlocky and over-the-top but between that and the overstylized and its Bavaesque look I love it. Creepshow also has a great cast and I find myself quoting it frequently. I know this is going to sound messed up, but Creepshow makes me very happy and I watch it every Father's Day.

18. David's rating of the film Creepshow

The first story is the most weak of the movie. The second one somehow goofy but misterious. The third one, was interesting but kinda weird at the end, still was nice to see Mr Nilsen in a different performance of what he was use to. The fourth one, along side the fifth, are my favourites just for being actually quite creepy and... disgusting. I liked the concept, and some of the effects. It was really entertaining.

19. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Creepshow

My two favourite stories were 3 and 5: The third one for good suspense and a really nice interpretation by Leslie Nielsen, and the fifth one for its gruesome shock value. All of them had their moments but I really think that stories 1, 2 and 4 could definetly had been a lot better. Flawed but if you are a horror fan, check it out: Its an entertaining and clever mix of horror and comedy but definetly not for everyone.

20. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Creepshow

Las historias 1,2 y 4 me parecieron poco menos que mediocres. La tercera me gustó por su toque retorcido y la convincente actuación de Leslie Nielsen en plan psicópata, pero definitivamente la parte del león se la lleva la historia final de las cucarachas; aterradora y asquerosa a más no poder.

21. film_lies101's rating of the film Creepshow

The bug segment legit creeped me out

22. Legend Logsdon's rating of the film Creepshow

The incorporation of the comic book was excellent. The team of Romero and King was a really cool duo. Leslie Nielsen is always awesome.

23. MayContainNuts's rating of the film Creepshow

24. lizle's rating of the film Creepshow

Redneck King turns into green slime monster from outerspace