1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Cremaster 1

Let's say you don't know much about art. Do you have 40 minutes you can spare? How tight are your testicles? Well, here's an educational film of what it's like to be inside an artists brain.

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Cremaster 1

Forbidden fruit and a football field in a myriad of combinations! LITERALLY!

3. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Cremaster 1

Busby Berkley a la David Lynch with a bit of Stanley Kubrick. Kinda cool.

4. Cashew's rating of the film Cremaster 1

I watched this yesterday. "Life in the Gonads - the Musical!" is what I thought as I watched it, so I guess I'm glad that that's kind of what he was doing...I didn't get it as fetal cell division, but, meh. I was distracted by the Goodyear dominatrix lady -- she looked like she had escaped from a Lady GaGa video. Some nifty ideas -- football field full of dancing girls as womb among them. It was odd but happy-ish

5. redux's rating of the film Cremaster 1

High profile, big budget garbage for the art establishment.

6. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Cremaster 1

While i did find Cremaster 1 interesting in its ideas, it's the unfortunate kind of art that seems to have to be explained to be appreciated in it's fullness which always annoys me to a certain extent. I do think that Barney is an extraordinary artist, however, and I'm looking forward to watching the rest of his impenetrable films.