1. Comadozer's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Gore confectionary for memory and awe.

2. hexhunk's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Visually striking, self-indulgent dreck.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Is your sphincter tight? Well, this is the movie for you. Sure, Cremaster 1 was a bit too simple, and Cremaster 2 was a bit too oblique. Problem solved. There's enough Vaseline for everyone, so strap in, bitches. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

4. Nick Davie's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Not many words can describe this.... watch it if you ever get a chance.

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Super trippy multilayered wacked-out performance extravaganza (it says 182 min, but this part only runs for 30mins)... Mubi please play the rest!

6. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Some parts feel labored but there's no denying how rich and multilayered this one is and surprisingly funny. The highlight ibeing a gag involving beer that's up there with the likes of jerry Lewis!

7. anarresti's rating of the film Cremaster 3

(humongous spoiler) My mind was saved by the battle of crust punk and trashcore. As it usually is. The next time I go to New York's Guggenheim, I will smile and headbang. Or maybe that will freak someone out. This had the longest build up I was a victim/beneficiary of, in my brief life as a cinema viewer. And it worked. It still does. It unleashed something. Something good, I suspect.

8. josiahduke's rating of the film Cremaster 3

9. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Complete bullshit. Barney obviously had no idea what he was doing when he made this pretentious "sculpture", as he prefers it to be called. Extremely boring, self-indulgent and all around unpleasant with little to no original content or original ideas. Not to mention, its repetitive nature is not only tedious and boring, but is also incredibly patronizing.

10. mintghost's rating of the film Cremaster 3

I really liked the music, i wish i could rate different aspects of this film separately...there were things i liked, others i hated.

11. lukasbicho's rating of the film Cremaster 3

Aburrida, decepcionante por completo.

12. alixrajabi's rating of the film Cremaster 3

the most art-bitchy film ever made.

13. Robert's rating of the film Cremaster 3

AMAZING, The best out of all the cremaster films!!!!!!!

14. tinch's rating of the film Cremaster 3