1. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Crime of Passion

With a stellar cast like this, I anticipated a first class noir. The plot, however, is too silly for words. I knew from the early scenes exactly how the movie was going to unfold and why. The star power of the 3 leads make this bearable to watch but I'm not anticipating a rerun.

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Crime of Passion

I love Barbara Stanwyck and Sterling Hayden (even though she was a pro-HUAC Republican and he was a HUAC snitch), so it was easy for me to watch this film but also easy to forget. Raymond Burr plays the Bad Guy.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Crime of Passion

More like crime of boredom over passion.

4. elenagallen's rating of the film Crime of Passion

And that's what happens when a woman with steely ambition renounces her career in favor of a marriage

5. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Crime of Passion

"Don't think so much, kid, it's bad for your work."

6. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Crime of Passion

Great perfromances by Stanwyck, Hayden and Burr. But the real star of the show, in my opinion, is the brilliant, morally complex script by Jo Eisinger.

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Crime of Passion

Depressingly dull, considering its cast. A past her prime Stanwyck does what she can with what she's got to work with but Sterling Hayden just gets to play a big dumb hump until the final act. I sympathize with Stanwyck's mediocrity freakout but the decent final 15 minutes do very little to make up for very dullness she railed against.

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Crime of Passion

**1/2 A movie that didn’t age well in my opinion. Barbara Stanwyck becomes a murderer because she loves too much her husband. Sad. A few interesting scenes about American bourgeoisie in the suburbs though.